Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2006   #1
God of Wine

Default Another QB outperforms Banks

I know... there will be 1,000 excuses for the guy in this thread, but the fact remains that another QB outperformed Banks today.

For those , it's sarcasm for the donger need food.
Old 01-01-2006   #2
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Wine,

That is a classic post!
houstonhurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #3
abbest
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Wine
I know... there will be 1,000 excuses for the guy in this thread, but the fact remains that another QB outperformed Banks today.

For those , it's sarcasm for the donger need food.
was you expecting a miracle when Carr want out. We want Bush Plain and Simple
abbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #4
God of Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbest
was you expecting a miracle when Carr want out. We want Bush Plain and Simple
I want Bush also. Did you read my whole post? Just making sure.
Old 01-01-2006   #5
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
I want Bush also. Did you read my whole post? Just making sure.
Classic! I was reading the gameday thread and Wonger and Fiddy were all over it when Banks threw the TD. Then, after he threw the Int. for a TD, Wonger never posted again! Classic!!!
CajunTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #6
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunTexan
Classic! I was reading the gameday thread and Wonger and Fiddy were all over it when Banks threw the TD. Then, after he threw the Int. for a TD, Wonger never posted again! Classic!!!
Not even I thought Banks was gonna throw for 4 TDs, it was just funny how the offense did nothing with Carr out there and then Banks comes in and in one drive throws 1 more TD and about 20 more yards than what Carr had in the first half.

And Banks has been out performed by one QB since he has only played in one game...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #7
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Not even I thought Banks was gonna throw for 4 TDs, it was just funny how the offense did nothing with Carr out there and then Banks comes in and in one drive throws 1 more TD and about 20 more yards than what Carr had in the first half.

And Banks has been out performed by one QB since he has only played in one game...
Fiddy...in Louisiana, we call this post "crawfishin!"

All I am saying is I read the posts on the gameday thread, and yourself and Wonger were all over it when Banks threw the TD! (I could go over and qoute, but really isn't worth the time). When Banks returned to mortality, all was quite from the Wonger. IMO, very humorous!!!
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2006   #8
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Fiddy...in Louisiana, we call this post "crawfishin!"

All I am saying is I read the posts on the gameday thread, and yourself and Wonger were all over it when Banks threw the TD! (I could go over and qoute, but really isn't worth the time). When Banks returned to mortality, all was quite from the Wonger. IMO, very humorous!!!
Yeah, I agree I was all over Banks TD because I havent seen a drive use the middle of the field all season long. Me and Wonger have been labeled "Carr haters" because we think Carr doesnt have what it takes to play NFL QB and we loved how Banks outdid Carr's first half in one drive. I dont think Banks is the savior of the franchise.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #9
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I agree I was all over Banks TD because I havent seen a drive use the middle of the field all season long. Me and Wonger have been labeled "Carr haters" because we think Carr doesnt have what it takes to play NFL QB and we loved how Banks outdid Carr's first half in one drive. I dont think Banks is the savior of the franchise.
Yeah, I am very familiar with wonger's and your stance on Carr. I am on the other side of the debate. Although I no longer believe Carr is the second coming of Elway, I still believe he has enough skills, surrounded with the right talent, to fit into a "more mobile Troy Aikman" mold.
Old 01-01-2006   #10
God of Wine

This thread was dedicated to the wonger need food. He not only hates on Carr but the whole organization.
Old 01-01-2006   #11
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
This thread was dedicated to the wonger need food. He not only hates on Carr but the whole organization.
I think Wonger has been coughing up "crow feathers" since the Banks int for td!
Old 01-01-2006   #12
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Quote:
I think Wonger has been coughing up "crow feathers" since the Banks int for td!

I myself have been disappointed with Carr's performance but I was even more disappointed in wonger's performance today ...... let's call it not disappointing but revealing .... I have taken wonger off ignore because he's gone from annoying to humorous .... he's a wannabe Texan fan ....
Old 01-01-2006   #13
God of Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckm
I myself have been disappointed with Carr's performance but I was even more disappointed in wonger's performance today ...... let's call it not disappointing but revealing .... I have taken wonger off ignore because he's gone from annoying to humorous .... he's a wannabe Texan fan ....

haha, very true.
Old 01-01-2006   #14
SESupergenius

Quote:
Classic and Banks stunk it up in the 2nd half more than Carr did the last 5 games. LOL you Carr Haters are rediculous with your weak takes. I was sitting there watching the TD think that you clowns would be all over this one little TD. But in the end Banks cost us the game with his weak throws and weaker reads. He can't make the hard out throw and he definitely can't make the deep pass. Keep trying to spin it aint doing your credibilities any good.
Old 01-02-2006   #15
kenneth24
Veteran

What was the major difference when Banks came into the game today? Bradford put some stickum or hairspray on his hands and found out how to hold onto the football. If Bradford had dropped that pass, would it have still been a good pass since it was into double coverage?
kenneth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #16
SESupergenius

Banks got stung by Bradfordinator too on the crossing pattern and Bradford completely let the ball hit him. Banks did get lucky on the TD pass, but I would like for him to come back next year because a new coach will give everyone equal billing and Carr will once again show that he is the better QB on this team.
Old 01-02-2006   #17
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey dipsticks... I had a hanukka party to attend. Believe me, I wish I could have stayed onboard thru this one.

I actually predicted the Banks INT, go back and read the game day thread.

The fact remains that Carr was outperformed by a rookie and a career backup QB today. Banks' numbers would be near a career high for Davie Franchise.

You guys will get it all figured out eventually...
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #18
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckm
I've never not been humorous... you just couldn't see past your David Carr man-crush.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #19
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
I've never not been humorous... you just couldn't see past your David Carr man-crush.
dont get defensive, its not like evey one of us is bashing you with EVERY single post we ever make
Old 01-02-2006   #20
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Hey dipsticks... I had a hanukka party to attend.
hanukka party huh? what was my dog ate through the electric cord on my TV taken?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read