Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2006   #1
supertankman
Rookie

Default Will Capers be fired tonight or in the morning?

I wonder if we will see the firing of capers tonight on sports tonight or if we will need to wait till tomorrow morning. Cant wait to see the Rose bowl now, Go horns and go Reggie
supertankman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 128424 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertankman
I wonder if we will see the firing of capers tonight on sports tonight or if we will need to wait till tomorrow morning. Cant wait to see the Rose bowl now, Go horns and go Reggie
Hopefully the team has booked Capers a seat on Southwest Airlines and are keeping him away from the locker room and the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why get so excited about someone losing his job!!? READ the friggin MB!! He will lose his job TOMORROW as has been stated about a million times on this MB, other MBs, the newspaper, ESPN, aol sports, etc, etc, etc!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW dude!! Give it a break!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 106570 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

what I read is there is a press conference for tomorrow at Reliant.
Bob is a class act and so is Capers so I wouldn't expect anything less than a "proper" announcement
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

... Man I hope Bush doesn't pull a McGahee

*KNOCKS ON WOOD*

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #6
htsone
Rookie

Default Tonight!

I wanna get a good night's sleep Bobby Mac...

hts
htsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #7
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah, just wonder if he's gonna have one more Capers show on 610 tomorrow afternoon...
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2006   #8
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
Bob is a class act and so is Capers so I wouldn't expect anything less than a "proper" announcement
Does this mean that everyone gets to change their avatar????
Old 01-01-2006   #9
Shaunny66
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Shaunny66
Angry Not Firing Capers

If they fire capers, they would fire him during Offseason, not today or tomorrow you stupid retard!
Shaunny66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #10
UzaHO
Rookie

Caper's is a class act. I feel sorry for the guy since he seems too loyal to his asst coaches. I hope he stays, poss as D coordiator. He is what i feel would be a better coordinator than the head guy.
UzaHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #11
supertankman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
Yeah, what exactly is a Class Act? I know its about being professional but i would refer Capers = Class Act = Soft and if i were the owner, I would fire his *** right now; forget about waiting till morning, send him home tonight!
Old 01-01-2006   #12
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 128424 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunny66
If they fire capers, they would fire him during Offseason, not today or tomorrow you stupid retard!
Tomorrow is the start of our offseason. No need for name calling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad we classy posters on this board. Hope none of you get jobs that are critiqued in public.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #14
supertankman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
Glad we classy posters on this board. Hope none of you get jobs that are critiqued in public.
How many figures did Capers get the last 4 years, im willing to bet he made alot more then you and most other posters on this board! Nothing wrong with Fans speaking their minds; BTW fans = fanatics! Sounds like you are taking this personal?
Old 01-01-2006   #15
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon Blue
Does this mean that everyone gets to change their avatar????
I'm going to change mine, when Capers is gone, to "Fire CASSERLY Club".

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #16
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Unfortunately we have yet another exciting offseason ahead instead of postseason excitement...
Old 01-01-2006   #17
LoneStarState
Veteran

I can't get 610 on the radio OR on the internet - what are they saying?
Old 01-01-2006   #18
uhcougar08
SHSUKATS08

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
Yeah, just wonder if he's gonna have one more Capers show on 610 tomorrow afternoon...
610 AM said that no matter what, fired or not, he will have his show on Monday.
Old 01-01-2006   #19
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

610 has pretty much what has been posted in the threads..... Interesting about the Capers show, I may have to tune into that. Hope the callers show some class.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #20
LoneStarState
Veteran

Any new news on Casserly and his staying (:brickwall) with the Texans? All I get on 610 is static...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read