Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: What do YOU wish the outcome to be?
Texans beat 49ers 40 42.55%
49ers beat Texans 54 57.45%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2005   #1
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn
Default Texans vs. 49ers Poll

I don't think this late in the season anyone can change anyone elses opinion. So lets get a REAL tally going of who wants the Texans to win or lose this last game.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #2
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

i was still making it...

is bumping topics allowed on this board or can we sticky it?

Last edited by z0rpAn; 12-30-2005 at 04:09 PM.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

At this point in the season where wins have not been common, all I hope for is a good game.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope we win.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #5
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
I hope we win.
LOL, I just had a vision of Andre the Giant slinking across a castle wall ... "Hey Inigo! I hope we win."
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #6
Texans2005
Rookie

Default THE LAST GAME vs. SAN FRAN

FACTS ARE FACTS!
IF WE WIN: WE REALLY REALLY REALLY LOSE BIG-TIME!
IF WE LOSE: WE WIN BIG-TIME IN THE NFL DRAFT!

Texans2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #7
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

Personally I want to stomp the sorry *** 49ers into the ground and then piss on their graves and light a match. In other words I want my Team to win and all the other Texan fans that dont can go jump in a lake (preferably one that is in hell and on fire)
Old 12-30-2005   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc
LOL, I just had a vision of Andre the Giant slinking across a castle wall ... "Hey Inigo! I hope we win."
I was watching that movie yesterday.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #9
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans Win!! (whew, had to change my post count. this is post #667, lol)
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005   #10
Texans2005
Rookie

Default Now that's funny.

Get-R-Done!
Texans2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #11
abbest
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C.
Personally I want to stomp the sorry *** 49ers into the ground and then piss on their graves and light a match. In other words I want my Team to win and all the other Texan fans that dont can go jump in a lake (preferably one that is in hell and on fire)
You first
abbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #12
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I feel the same way about this game as I've felt about every Texans' game this season. I hope we win, and I hope to see a tough and physical game by both teams. Sure having the #1 pick would be great, but I'm not about to hope that my team loses just so that we get that pick.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish the Texans win & still have the #1 pick GO SAINTS
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #14
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
I could live with this.
Old 12-31-2005   #15
niner_bankhead
Rookie

Quote:
i, as a niner fan, feel the same way about my team. I have all season long, I admire our coach, Nolan, because he has constantly said "we will worry about draft picks in the off season, right now is about winning"(paraphrased of course)

i think as a fan your main concern should be about winning, thats why i voted for my niners!
niner_bankhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #16
niner_bankhead
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
i dont remember what the conditions were, but i believe that the texans and jets are pretty well locked in contention for 1st and 2nd pick, i think the giants would have to lose to Oakland (yeah right) the Rams beat dallas (yeah right) and the sea hawks would have to lose for you guys not to get the 1st or second. I am not totally sure what all the conditions are but if you google "NFL draft Picks" you could probably find out for sure.
niner_bankhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #17
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
I very much agree with you sir, it's pathetic any NFL fan wishes their own team to lose.....truly pathetic.
Old 12-31-2005   #18
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

if the texans do lose on purpose we can compare bob mcnair to pete rose and we all know what a great guy he is....... I dont want bush and honestly he wont have his way with teams in the nfl like he does in college so i dont think he will be as great as everyone says. i mean he has an awesome offensive line i mean why do you think Matt L was the heisman winner last season. if not for time to throw no heisman, if not for blockers creating GIANT holes for bush no heisman. I mean what REALLY good players coming out of high school dont want to go to USC ????? I suggest he prove him self in the NFL before we think he can single handedly take the texans to the superbowl..... we can get alot more for him than we can out of him IMO.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #19
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Maybe we shouldn't draft anyone because no college player has proven anything in the NFL.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005   #20
mean mark8
Veteran

I want to win. My take on Bush is he reminds me of "Rocket" Ismail. He was an all-purpose stud in college who ran out of all positions and returned the ball well. He had an Ok but unspectacular NFL career. Maybe Bush is a sure thing. Maybe he's the next Barry Sanders but if so, why'd he share time in the backfield with White? I don't think he's an every down player, JMO.
mean mark8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read