Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-29-2005   #1
Meisterman
Veteran

Default This Is Why Scouts Are Drooling..

http://media.putfile.com/bigreggiestyle

Yeah...I'd watch every game next year with him on the field.
Old 12-29-2005   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterman
http://media.putfile.com/bigreggiestyle

Yeah...I'd watch every game next year with him on the field.
its been posted before.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #3
Texans86
All Pro

It's not going to take any one player to make me watch every game next year. We're 2-13, and I'm still watching every game. It's not the players, it's the team.
Old 12-29-2005   #4
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

yah, i've watched everygame this season to, and im gonna watch everygame, for my whole life, cause one day the texans will win the superbowl and then we can rub it in all the peoples faces, that make fun of us

go TEXANS
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #5
Waltman
Rookie

Amen to that. Every game I'm in front of the screen hogging it. I might be arguing with it sometimes, I mean all of the time, but I'm there trying to will us to a win. what do you mean holding?

do i smell a fair weather fan?
Waltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

God yall do not realize how lucky yall are. I got stationed in michigan and don't get a chance to catch all the games (you can only go to the sports bar so much before people start questioning if you a alcoholic anyways) my cable contract runs out pretty soon so I'll be able to get direct tv and sunday ticket.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #7
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

must admit even though....that video is pretty nice. ha. if we get em great. if not, the texans will still be great.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2005   #8
Waltman
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
I got stationed in michigan.

Just curious, what branch of service you're in?
Old 12-29-2005   #9
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
God yall do not realize how lucky yall are. I got stationed in michigan and don't get a chance to catch all the games (you can only go to the sports bar so much before people start questioning if you a alcoholic anyways) my cable contract runs out pretty soon so I'll be able to get direct tv and sunday ticket.
Or how about this:
http://www.slingbox.com
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

United states coast guard. I'm stationed at traverse city air station mich (I'm the guy holding the line reeling people in, the swimmers are insane, haha).and since i've been here i've saved atleast 2 people. People like to knock the coast guard, but if you think about it they are the only branch on duty 24/ 7 (in a time of war or not, whether its stepping on a drug running boat we always take the chance to be blown away, I love my job though) and we were about the only service available around during hurricane katrina. God I could tell you some stories about that. That was a hellacious storm

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-29-2005 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-29-2005   #11
Waltman
Rookie

Well what do you know, a fellow coastie. I'm stationed in Houston (lucky me) I've only been in a little over a year now.
Old 12-29-2005   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltman
Well what do you know, a fellow coastie. I'm stationed in Houston (lucky me) I've only been in a little over a year now.
are you serouis, I put in air station houston next just to get back home. So what kind of station are you at, the air station, small boat station, or the three cutters that are sent out of there. Whats up fellow coastie!

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-29-2005   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

What rate r u just curious, I wanted to be a bm coming out of cape may (btw who was your cc haha I chose amt although the advancemant rate is extremely slow, I like to say hows it going to a fellow coastie.

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-29-2005 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-29-2005   #14
Waltman
Rookie

I'm now stationed at Sector Houston which was Group Galveston. I'm an OS, I chose this rate because of the quick advancement. I wanted to be an AMT but it was closed at the time I joined. I'm proud to be an OS though.
Old 12-29-2005   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

yeah an os was a great pick, although I constantly bunt heads with the os's. but with that aside os's do progress much faster. I just like the aviation field and I'm probably going to pay for it,because they move up so much slower, but oh well. The hours aviation workers work is pretty much an 8 to 4 job and have weekends off. Unless some crazy elderly lady wonders around town we don't have to much work (but thats another story) So who was your cc.

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-29-2005   #16
Waltman
Rookie

My cc's were chief mason (pretty cool) and chief fabbo (not at all). I went through the Pitstop program being prior service navy. I worked on aircraft engines in the navy so I can relate to loving aviation. So who was your cc?
Old 12-29-2005   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
My cc's were chief mason (pretty cool) and chief fabbo (not at all). I went through the Pitstop program being prior service navy. I worked on aircraft engines in the navy so I can relate to loving aviation. So who was your cc?
mine was naviro and smith

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-29-2005   #18
Waltman
Rookie

Anyways it's cool that you're still representing in Detroit.
Old 12-29-2005   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Anyways it's cool that you're still representing in Detroit.
yeah its pretty funny people in detroit are ready to jump off a brigde.

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-29-2005   #20
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Funny video, but man, if any of those defensive players trued to do those P-buc blocks in the NFL they would be out of jobs REAL fast.

Bush is amazing, but he's only as good as the defense lets him.
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read