Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-28-2005   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Our website on sportscenter

did yall just see that

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #2
stevo3883
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
did yall just see that

yeah they sure didnt like the "reggie bush player of the game" part
Old 12-28-2005   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

who wrote that post! Ha Ha

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-28-2005   #4
NinerPheen
Rookie

HAHA, that was awesome. I posted a poll here and on the niners page and the fans from both teams voted overwhelmingly that they wanted their team to win. I dont know where they get this ****** that everyone wants their team to lose. Maybe message board members are a lot more fanatic than regular fans.
NinerPheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

That was the most pub we got on sportscenter in 4 years. I laughed so hard at the kimmel clip.

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-28-2005   #6
SESupergenius

can you all describe what was on ESPN? Most of us work for a living and missed it.
Old 12-28-2005   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

They were talking about all the fans wanting to lose the game to get bush, including the fans on this message board and they showed a post of one of our fellow posters. It was awesome, lol

- Edmund Burke
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2005   #8
NinerPheen
Rookie

It was just like 10 minutes of speculation about houston throwing games and the attitudes of the fans in SF and Houston.

That Kimmel bit was awesome, I LOVE YOU REGGGGGIIEEE!!!!!!
NinerPheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

does anybody find it kinda strange that espn reads our board, I guess we know where all those credible sources come from, huh

- Edmund Burke
Old 12-28-2005   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Thats why we always need to be on our best behavior, because you never know who's watching. I remember 610 commenting on a specific thread and poster that made some valid points halfway during the season.

John McClain has also commented over the radio about a specific thread listed last year over on TT.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone had their writing talents discovered and offered a spot for ESPN THE MAGAZINE .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #12
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

I saw it - it was a whole 20-minute Outside the Lines Nightly. It's kind of silly to call this game the Bush Bowl, because SF has virtually zero chance of being able to pick #1. It was a pretty good segment, and actually seeing our board on TV was cool.

I think this is THE post, by yaboycm!

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zon...sh+player+game
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #13
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I would really like to see this-I'm guessing it was on the 6:00 pm SportsCenter.

Am I going to have to wake up at 6 am central time to see a replay of it or do they play the same SportsCenter up until 11?

Old 12-28-2005   #14
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
I would really like to see this-I'm guessing it was on the 6:00 pm SportsCenter.

Am I going to have to wake up at 6 am central time to see a replay of it or do they play the same SportsCenter up until 11?

I don't know. The segment I saw was at least a second airing, and it was on during the 6am hour this morning.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #15
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Guess I will be waking up at 6am tomorrow

If you have already seen the clip twice and the postings started around 6 pm so I'm guessing it was on then, I'm sure it will be on this morning

Can't wait to see it
Old 12-29-2005   #16
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Thats why we always need to be on our best behavior, because you never know who's watching. I remember 610 commenting on a specific thread and poster that made some valid points halfway during the season.

John McClain has also commented over the radio about a specific thread listed last year over on TT.
I say let them, do we have anything to hide ?
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #17
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85602 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy

Only our "knowledge" of football.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #18
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus

Only our "knowledge" of football.
Arh, our "Knowledge"
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #19
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy
Nope, I have a feeling they enjoy reading posts from the "keyboard coaches".
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #20
TexanAlmighty
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Nope, I have a feeling they enjoy reading posts from the "keyboard coaches".

lol I just heard Lance Z use that term this morning on 610. I am a keyboard coach/arm chair QB. I can do it all.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read