Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-28-2006   #101
stevo3883
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTim5125
Sell the those guys can still contribute

Buy or Sell
a texans player makes the probowl next season?

buy reggie bush will get the votes at whatever pos he plays

buy or sell we draft a TE on the first day?
Old 03-01-2006   #102
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo3883
buy or sell we draft a TE on the first day?
Buy - It's a definite need on this team!

Buy or Sell - Casserly makes another top notch pick with his 4th rounder/s???
Old 03-01-2006   #103
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlered
Buy or Sell - Andre Johnson, David Carr, (DD or BUSH) will be considered one of the best TRIO's this season
Sell. It will take one year for the "trio" to assert themselves in Koob's system.

Buy/Sell More Defensive players drafted than offensive players.
Old 03-01-2006   #104
HeartofHouston
Veteran

This is a Tough One But.. Sell..
(Defense Wins Championships, People Will Be Looking to Boost Their Defense as usual)

Buy or Sell..
Texan's Select More Than 1 O-Lineman on Day 1 of The Draft...
Old 03-01-2006   #105
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofHouston
This is a Tough One But.. Sell..
(Defense Wins Championships, People Will Be Looking to Boost Their Defense as usual)

Buy or Sell..
Texan's Select More Than 1 O-Lineman on Day 1 of The Draft...

sell.
They dont address the o-line....never have, wont believe it till i see it.

buy or sell.
the texans sell out a home game this year.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006   #106
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
sell.
They dont address the o-line....never have, wont believe it till i see it.

buy or sell.
the texans sell out a home game this year.
buy
new coaching staff + drafting elite prospect will give fans hope

buy or sell
Andre Johnson will catch 90 balls
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006   #107
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

tough, but i'll buy-- new coaching system, new offensive style.

Buy or Sell: We'll have a 1000+ yard RB next season?
Old 03-01-2006   #108
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon

Buy, Maybe Even 2. Kubes system will get reggie bush 1000 , maybe even Domanick Davis

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006   #109
bATXle red
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon

buy

I can't bet against a guy who hasn't had much trouble getting near 1000 yards 3 seasons in a row... if only there was a stay healthy pill.
Old 03-01-2006   #110
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Sell. Around the Horn that is.
Old 03-02-2006   #111
Texans86
All Pro

Buy or Sell
We land a big name FA this weekend
Old 03-02-2006   #112
bATXle red
Rookie

sell.
i'm still not sure anyone would be willing to sign to the Texans that quickly. at least out of the bigger names.
Old 03-02-2006   #113
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans go after Mike Anderson, Jon Runyan, or Sam Madison and sign 1 of them
Buy Or sell.
Old 03-02-2006   #114
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86
Buy or Sell
We land a big name FA this weekend

Sell . With the cap situation as it is now I dont see many FA signings . Thats something the owners have in their favor as a negotiation tool to get a CBA extention or a new deal in place . Less players with jobs means less support for the union heads ..... these guy's didnt become billionaires because they were dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
The Texans go after Mike Anderson, Jon Runyan, or Sam Madison and sign 1 of them
Buy Or sell.
You posted this while I was typing my answer to the above .... Ill sell it as well for the same reasons .

Buy or Sell

The owners and players association come to an agreement on the CBA prior to Draft Day

I Miss Good Schaub.

Last edited by Corrosion; 03-02-2006 at 01:39 AM.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #115
bATXle red
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
Buy Or sell.
another sell
with the way the Texans have tried to get younger over the years, adding guys that are 31+ doesn't seem likely.
Old 03-02-2006   #116
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

Quote:
Buy or Sell

The owners and players association come to an agreement on the CBA prior to Draft Day
Buy. They know they have to get something done or everything will be a mess. I trust that they won't let the NFL turn in to MLB.

Buy or Sell?

Mathis will return 3+ kickoffs for TDs next season.
Old 03-02-2006   #117
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac48
Buy. They know they have to get something done or everything will be a mess. I trust that they won't let the NFL turn in to MLB.

Buy or Sell?

Mathis will return 3+ kickoffs for TDs next season.

Buy.

Buy or Sell?

Moran Norris makes the pro bowl once in his career. Just after Lorenzo Neal retires. or he goes to the NFC and then Mack Strong retires...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #118
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm
Buy.

Buy or Sell?

Moran Norris makes the pro bowl once in his career. Just after Lorenzo Neal retires. or he goes to the NFC and then Mack Strong retires...
Buy

What Kind Of Question is that?
He probably will

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #119
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy or sell

Texans make it to the playoffs Carr gets some credit and the haters cut him some slack.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #120
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson
Buy

What Kind Of Question is that?
He probably will
well it's a little off topic, but the reason I say that is that Lo Neal and Strong seem to be clearly ahead of the pack at the FB position.
Also, there is only one FB per league selected to the Pro Bowl.
So assuming he stays in the AFC, I don't think he will ever beat out Neal. Neal is a consumate pro, and an absolute stud at the position.
I don't know as much about Mack Strong, but he seems to be head and shoulders above Norris and I think he would likely beat out Moran as long as he(Strong) is a productive FB.
That's saying alot, because I have a natural affinity toward the FB position and I think Norris is a pretty good one.
I didn't mean to knock him in any way.

But I will ask the Q with no qualifiers.

Buy or Sell

Moran Norris will be a Pro Bowl FB?

*edit* Sorry Texanred, I didn't mean to jump your post like that... we posted at about the same time...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read