Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-20-2008   #421
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Around The Horn" Buy Or Sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Sell, Mario will and Colvin will be up around the 7-8 sack mark.

B/S We have a positive takeaway/giveaway differential?
This is a toughie. I believe we'll cut down the giveaways but will we increase the takeaways?
awww screw it!
I'm buying.

Buy/Sell:
Our running game will be so successful that we will average over 150 yds/game.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 06-22-2008 at 09:11 AM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #422
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Sell, baby steps.

B/S: The Texans will field 3 defensive starters in the Pro Bowl.
Old 06-21-2008   #423
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Sell. Demeco and Mario will start, but I don't think a 3rd will.

Buy or Sell, Chris Brown has 600 yards rushing

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #424
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68181 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Sell. Demeco and Mario will start, but I don't think a 3rd will.

Buy or Sell, Chris Brown has 600 yards rushing
Buy. I think Brown will lead our team in rushing. I'm not sold on Ahman, for some reason....

Buy or Sell, our offense AND defense finish among the top 15 in the league next year.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #425
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sell, baby steps.

Buy. Mario, Ryans, and Bennet. Yeah, thats right.

B/S, 15 rushing TD's total for our rushing attack?
Old 06-23-2008   #426
SOLIS
United We Stand

Rep Power: 21 SOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Buy. Mario, Ryans, and Bennet. Yeah, thats right.

B/S, 15 rushing TD's total for our rushing attack?
Bennett to the Pro Bowl... wow.

Buy - Texans ground game will average over .94 rushing TDs a game.

Buy or Sell - Texans will surrender fewer than 22 sacks (2007 total).

Say word.
SOLIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #427
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Bennett to the Pro Bowl... wow.

Buy - Texans ground game will average over .94 rushing TDs a game.

Buy or Sell - Texans will surrender fewer than 22 sacks (2007 total).
Buy

B/S - Schaub starts at least 14 games for us.
Old 06-23-2008   #428
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy, i have confidence in him to stay healthy

Owen Daniels will have less than 4 fumbles this season.
Old 06-23-2008   #429
SOLIS
United We Stand

Rep Power: 21 SOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of FamerSOLIS is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Buy, i have confidence in him to stay healthy

Owen Daniels will have less than 4 fumbles this season.
Buy - God I hope so... I think he's going to see less touches, but probably have more touchdowns.

Buy/Sell - Zach Diles will start/stay at the SAM for all 16 games.

Say word.
SOLIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #430
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Buy - God I hope so... I think he's going to see less touches, but probably have more touchdowns.

Buy/Sell - Zach Diles will start/stay at the SAM for all 16 games.
Sell Colvin will get a couple starts against pass heavy teams
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #431
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
Sell Colvin will get a couple starts against pass heavy teams
Buy

B/S Texans will be undefeated on Battle Red day
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #432
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Buy, the texans always show up on BRD.

B/S: Ahman Green will be healthy until at least week 5.
Old 07-11-2008   #433
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
B/S: Ahman Green will be healthy until at least week 5.
Buy. I don't think he'll be healthy the entire season, but I think he should make it to week 5.

Buy or Sell: Frank Okam is starting by week 10

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #434
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Buy or Sell: Frank Okam is starting by week 10

Sell, he will have a lot more reps by then, but he might not start this season at all.

B/S: The Texans will have their least amount of injuries in franchise history.
Old 07-11-2008   #435
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75355 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sell, he will have a lot more reps by then, but he might not start this season at all.

B/S: The Texans will have their least amount of injuries in franchise history.
Buy, they'll all be on that alkaline water stuff.

B/S: The Texans will win at least 3 of their six divisional games this year.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #436
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Buy, they'll all be on that alkaline water stuff.

B/S: The Texans will win at least 3 of their six divisional games this year.
Buy, they'll win two against the Titans and one each against the Jags and Colts.

B/S: The Texans running game gets over 4 yard per rush for the season.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #437
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Buy, they'll win two against the Titans and one each against the Jags and Colts.

B/S: The Texans running game gets over 4 yard per rush for the season.
Buy, they will get 4.1 yards per rush this season.

B/S: A Texans running back (don't know who, but somebody) and Andre Johnson get over 1,000 yards each this season and Schaub throws for over 3,000 yards.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #438
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Sell, a RB won't get 1,000 yards.

B/S: Demeco gets more than 120 tackles this season.
Old 07-12-2008   #439
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sell, a RB won't get 1,000 yards.

B/S: Demeco gets more than 120 tackles this season.
sell... offense will run the ball more and keep the defense off of the field

Demeco will have more than 5 sacks this season
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #440
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
sell... offense will run the ball more and keep the defense off of the field

Demeco will have more than 5 sacks this season
Buy: He'll get at least five

B/S: Mario will have at least one sack in each game this season
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read