Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-25-2006   #281
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx
Sell too many ifs fall into place there

B/S
D-Rob has at least 5 picks.
Buy, this is his big break-out year. The pressure generated up front should make it easier.

B/S Sage Rosenfels gets at least two starts.
Old 05-25-2006   #282
Bamaborn-Texasbred
All Pro

Rep Power: 10 Bamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro BowlerBamaborn-Texasbred is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
Buy. With all of the pressure up in the front seven, he will get more than 5.

Buy or Sell

We make the playoffs
Sell, we miss by two games.

Old 05-25-2006   #283
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade'06pick
Buy, this is his big break-out year. The pressure generated up front should make it easier.

Sell. David Carr shouldn't get sacked as often which hopefully equals him being healthy the whole year.

Buy or Sell

We only keep two QBs on the roster
Old 05-25-2006   #284
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
Sell. David Carr shouldn't get sacked as often which hopefully equals him being healthy the whole year.

Buy or Sell

We only keep two QBs on the roster
Buy, Carrs been pretty sturdy.

B/S

DD get 10+ TDs

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #285
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Buy, Carrs been pretty sturdy.

B/S

DD get 10+ TDs
SELL. Sorry I think Smith will be our primary goal line back

Buy/Sell

Our D unit will finish in the top 10 in points allowed

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #286
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Buy.

Buy or sell- One of our defensive players makes the Pro Bowl
Old 05-25-2006   #287
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 6461 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sell. I thin kthey will be much improved but I think the just barely slide into the top half of the league at 14.

B/S

C.C. Brown starts all 16 games at FS.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-25-2006   #288
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000
Sell. I thin kthey will be much improved but I think the just barely slide into the top half of the league at 14.

B/S

Buy, but he'll start all 20 games!... I mean....

B/S
Someone can make this smiley ---> have a colts helmet
Old 05-26-2006   #289
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000

B/S

Sell, I think Michael Stone takes his job (I think he's a FS)

B/S, Kailee Wong makes the final roster
Old 05-26-2006   #290
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradK10
Sell, I think Michael Stone takes his job (I think he's a FS)

B/S, Kailee Wong makes the final roster

Buy, we have much bigger cuts to make

Buy or sell, texans shut out an opposing offense this year

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #291
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
Buy, we have much bigger cuts to make

Buy or sell, texans shut out an opposing offense this year
i thought if you disagreed you "sold" ?

fwiw, I think Wong is right up there with Wade as far as guys who need to hit the road

I'm buyin' on yours (agree), and I think it'll be vs. Tennessee
Old 05-27-2006   #292
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

keep it bumpin

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #293
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

keep it bumbin

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
Old 05-31-2006   #294
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy or Sell
Colts will be at the bottom of the division at sometime in the season.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #295
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

buy, they'll be 0-1?

b/s DD will have more carries than Reggie Bush
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #296
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeOilTanker
buy, they'll be 0-1?

b/s DD will have more carries than Reggie Bush
Buy, no brainer

B/S
Texans will play on the NFL Network after Thanksgiving (playoff-bound or fighting for it)
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #297
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
Buy, no brainer

B/S
Texans will play on the NFL Network after Thanksgiving (playoff-bound or fighting for it)
Sell.....the start of our season will be brutal. We might see a time change type spot late December, but I doubt it.

B/S

DD has more recieving yards that Bush.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006   #298
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Buy, he will split time with McAlisster,

Buy or Sell

The Texans will be in third place in the division at the end of 2006

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
Old 06-03-2006   #299
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Sell.....the start of our season will be brutal. We might see a time change type spot late December, but I doubt it.

B/S

DD has more recieving yards that Bush.
SELL SELL SELL

DD's knee is busted
Old 06-04-2006   #300
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradK10
SELL SELL SELL

DD's knee is busted
Sell

Buy or sell Bobo IS Dom Capers

Last edited by BigTimeTexanFan; 06-04-2006 at 12:22 AM.
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read