Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-28-2005   #1
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default what if ....theres no Bush

What if Reggie decides he wants to stay at college for another year? As far as I was aware he hasn't made a decision and wont until the Bowl game is out of the way.
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #2
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancunian
What if Reggie decides he wants to stay at college for another year?
Then a 3rd of the posters on this MB would stick a gun in their mouths and blow the top of their heads off, and another 3rd would giggle their asses off watching them do it.

I personally would be one of the group that's giggling.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #3
Jack Bauer
All Pro

There is NO way Bush stays unless something like an injury forces this to happen. He is already interviewing agents.
Jack Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Then a 3rd of the posters on this MB would stick a gun in their mouths and blow the top of their heads off, and another 3rd would giggle their asses off watching them do it.

Then I guess the gun-group would cheer against the Texans during all of the 06-season, just so we could get the 07-first pick
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus

just wondering what would the other 3rd would do? would they be sitting on the fence waiting to see which group was right then jump on the bandwagon. 3/3rds=1 whole

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #6
Jack Bauer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy
Then I guess the gun-group would cheer against the Texans during all of the 06-season, just so we could get the 07-first pick
I think the gun group would have bigger issues than football at this point!
Jack Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr
I think the gun group would have bigger issues than football at this point!
ups workers huh, I work for the gov I know the feeling ha ha

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2005   #8
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr
There is NO way Bush stays unless something like an injury forces this to happen. He is already interviewing agents.
You never know, because last year instead of coming out and playing for home state team SF Leinert stayed in college his senior year, and instead
of living and playing his home games in Cal, he now may be an NFL nomad and live and play those games in Baton Rouge, San Antonio, New Orleans, etc. if the Saints (who are probably interested in a QB), draft him.
And his circumstances are very similar to Bush: Heisman winner on National Champ team. Oh yea I forgot, Leinert would have been #1 lst year in the Draft, but not this year. Those USC guys may be good football players, but not very bright in career planning.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #9
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
Those USC guys may be good football players, but not very bright in career planning.
Sorta like those Texas guys, like Roy Williams? I'll bet he just loves being a Detroit Lion these days, huh?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Then we pick somebody else, simple as that.
Old 12-28-2005   #11
NederlandTexan
Veteran

We still draft the best player available. No worries.
NederlandTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #12
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Ummmm he's already declared guys so this thread is mute. NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN.COM has him and a list of the other juniors who've declared so far.
Old 12-28-2005   #13
mancunian
Daleks Rule

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Rep Power: 833 mancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respectedmancunian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Thrill
Ummmm he's already declared guys so this thread is mute. NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN.COM has him and a list of the other juniors who've declared so far.
I hadn't seen that ....the last thing I read was saying that he was going to make his mind up and declare whether he was going to be in the draft after the bowl game. Looks like he already knows.
mancunian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read