Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-23-2005   #1
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Marvin Harrison or Joe Horn

I am in a playoff game and my WR choice could make or break me. Harrison doesn't really need to play this week, and also had a hand injury that kept him out of practice on Wednesday. He is listed as questionable for the game. On the otherhand, Horn has been on my bench for most of the season, for good reason. He has had hamstring issues, and only has one touchdown this season. He will play, and who knows what could happen with the Saints going up against an equally bad team.

My greatest concern is if Harrison does not play I get nothing. Of course, the same could happen with Horn, but even 3 or 4 fantasy points could be crucial.

Help!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #2
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

Harrison probably won't play at all because of the broken bone in his hand.
Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #3
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I wouldn't take harrison. Beyond the injury the tragedy right now at the Colts camp is going to take a mental toll on them.
Old 12-23-2005   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Horn is the safer pick.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #5
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Harrison has been downgraded to OUT so your decision just got a lot easier.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 25361 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Harrison has been downgraded to OUT so your decision just got a lot easier.
Thanks. After reading your post I went to change my lineup and saw that his status had been changed.

Another question. Eli or Brunell. Brunell had a great game last week, though his numbers usually aren't that great. On the otherhand Manning's numbers have left much to be desired the last two weeks, but the rest of my team made up for the deficiency. Since they are playing against each other, which would be the better pick?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read