Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-21-2005   #1
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Game score predictions.

I was at the Jags MB and asked the same question and got lots of the same type of responses. They believe it's gonna be real close, and some are pretty concerned. I thought I would stir the pot a little and said HOU 34 and JAC 10.
What do you think? It's either gonna be real close with HOU winning out in the end, or HOU totally stomping JAC which is what I think is gonna happen.
By the way, I like BBQ Feline for Christmas Eve Dinner.
Old 12-21-2005   #2
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

JAX 24
HOU 21

A good game, but still not sold on the defense and playcalling. If we have to deal with Greg Jones running the ball we could be in trouble. Hey jac fans can we trade Wells for Greg Jones straight up we will even throw in Bradford.

Last edited by Coach C.; 12-21-2005 at 01:39 PM.
Coach C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Ill trade C Bradford for a couple of footballs. They wont be needing them with him on their team anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #4
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe we can send Bradford to the Lester Hayes School of Catching.
Old 12-21-2005   #5
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

hey asylum i heard wild cat is good eatin. not a redneck but went to college in east texas for awhile
Old 12-21-2005   #6
Texan Asylum
Christian

Good with a little fried taters and mustard...... umm huhhhh
Old 12-21-2005   #7
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Hou 20
Jax 13
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-21-2005   #8
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

asylum, found you again...BBQ BEEF is way better...You may want to check out texanstalk.com....My prediction Jags 24, Texans 17..sweeeeeeeeeeeep!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #9
Texan Asylum
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini
asylum, found you again...BBQ BEEF is way better...You may want to check out texanstalk.com....My prediction Jags 24, Texans 17..sweeeeeeeeeeeep!
Yes our paths cross again. I'm flattered you would remember me. I would have to admit, your MB was very friendly except for Cliffy but I put him to rest early on. As I told 1st at the Jag MB, the broom will be for swabbin BBQ sauce on our dinner and don't forget the napkins.
Old 12-21-2005   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's see. The Jags have won 10 and we've won 2. I'll have to go with them.

Jags 21.

Texans 13.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #11
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I'll go out on a limb. Texans 24-7.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #12
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Choices are only interesting when the people making them have some idea of what benefits or penalties are likely to be incurred by making them...
Old 12-21-2005   #13
Fldvldog
Veteran

The broom is ready...

Jags: 24
tinhorns: 13
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #14
GoneTexan
Rookie

If we don't open it up...

JAC 13
HOU 16

Hope the above is at half time... then we need to shift the CARR into Overdrive! JAC 20 HOU 37..... Merry Christmas to ALL!
GoneTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #15
Texan Asylum
Christian

I believe our Carr knows how to turn Cats into Road-kill. Let's hope he's driving.
Old 12-21-2005   #16
cyanides
Rookie

May I remind you it the 2005 Texans? That means it will be 24-3 Texans at halftime. Then the Jax are going to score 27 unanswered in the second half.

24-30 Jax
cyanides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #17
TexanAlmighty
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
Let's see. The Jags have won 10 and we've won 2. I'll have to go with them.

Jags 21.

Texans 13.
Pft.

Texans 24

Haguars 16

Gauranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No broom needed.................. well to sweep up the kitties hair and hair balls that they will choke up.

Old 12-21-2005   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Love ya Deep Steel Blue!

Houston 24
Jax 17

"That's all I got say about that" - Forrest Gump

Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans - 26
Jaguars - 25

Ticket to Christmas Eve game against division rival: $45.00
Tailgating pass to yellow lot: $10.00
3D Soda at halftime: $5.50
Beating the Jaguars to knock them out of the playoff hunt (again): Priceless

Old 12-21-2005   #20
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
Texans - 26
Jaguars - 25

Ticket to Christmas Eve game against division rival: $45.00
Tailgating pass to yellow lot: $10.00
3D Soda at halftime: $5.50
Beating the Jaguars to knock them out of the playoff hunt (again): Priceless

Awesome, DB.

Call me crazy but I think the score will be a bit higher.

Texans 31
Jags 27

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read