Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-19-2005   #1
CardsFan
Rookie

Default Congratulations Texans Fans!

You guys played a good game...I hope this quiets the "throwing games" conspirators...I liked watching you guys on special teams and I especially liked the Texans' INtensity during the Game....My, My, My, even the Texans love it when the Cardinals come to town! Good Luck the rest of the way guys...watch out for those Jag Fans...squash those trolls! Please Beat JAX! -CardsFan
CardsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #2
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan
You guys played a good game...I hope this quiets the "throwing games" conspirators...I liked watching you guys on special teams and I especially liked the Texans' INtensity during the Game....My, My, My, even the Texans love it when the Cardinals come to town! Good Luck the rest of the way guys...watch out for those Jag Fans...squash those trolls! Please Beat JAX! -CardsFan
well with david carr calling the plays out there, i gotta say he will have something to attack a familiar foe with after the numerous meetings he has had with the jags. i do like our chances though. the jags offense is overrated. their passing game is below average and the texans run defense has been very good the past 3-4 games. if jax isnt running the ball well, then i will say that our chances are gonna be pretty good. pay no attention to records. the texans always play the jags tough, even this yr on the road.
Old 12-19-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Thanks for being a very good and classy poster. Good game as well. Good luck for the remainder of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan
watch out for those Jag Fans...squash those trolls! Please Beat JAX! -CardsFan
Being in the same division, we know the Jag fans very well. Hopefully we'll get your wish in the squashing department this weekend.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

thanks for playing the crapiest game of the season against us. We needed yall to perform out there and yall didnt. Yuo cost us Reggie Bush!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2005   #5
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

its our fault for knocking warner out of the game...

Warner 10/10 115 YRDS 1 TD 0 INT
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read