Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-07-2004   #21
TexanTerror!
waterboy

Send a message via Yahoo to TexanTerror!
Default 12-4

And ev1 thought that we would lose to the cowgirls. Remember Terror, when we are 12-4.
Old 08-07-2004   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not going to take any team for granted and therefor I'm not going to assume
the outcome of any game. I will be very, very happy if we win our opener (and
home opener at that) against the Bolts. I get the impression that some of us have already put a W in the column for that game - don't be foolish. We're better, but nowhere near the point that we can be over confidant about any game we play. You can bet DC and his assistants aren't looking beyond the opener.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #23
TexansCanes
All Pro

how can you say that denver and minnesota are pick'em games, denver made the playoffs and minnesota was an improbable 4th down play away. the vikings offense was the best in the league last year and our defense improved from last year, but not that much. if any of the games are pick'em on our schedule are the two games against the jacksonville, i like what the orge has predicted, that sounds about right.
TexansCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #24
DominatorDavis
Veteran

Make no mistake gentleman, 7-9 is a success for this year's team. Internally the teams feels that they can muster 9 wins and knock on the door to the playoffs. That would be great if it happens and I hope that it does. We are hungry and have a lot of fire and that is good to see. But I am a fan that is also a realist and seven wins is what I am predicting our team to have.

I am excited to finally get to see them play again.

With all the problems in Miami right now - what do you guys think that Todd Wade is feeling about his decision to come to Houston?
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004   #25
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu
Default Anything can happen in the NFL.

I think 7-9 is a good season, but know our team can go 10-6 aswell.
This team can have a top notch offence to go with its stout "D". I think it comes down to Jacksonville. I know the Texans want payback!
Just wishfull thinking too!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read