Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-31-2004   #1
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans sign Frankenstien

OMG Seth Wand is huuuuuuuge!!!

RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004   #2
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

oh yeah, you didnt know that guy is 6-7 and 327 pounds.
Old 07-31-2004   #3
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
Isnt that a hold, though??? Arms going to the outside of the defenders body..

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004   #4
texansfan88
All Pro

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, you think Wand is big!!!!!wait til u get a glance of todd wade up close...i couldnt believe it, i've never seen such a big dude
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Isnt that a hold, though??? Arms going to the outside of the defenders body..
From my understanding the hands are outside the shoulders, so that is not a hold. Right?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #6
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
From my understanding the hands are outside the shoulders, so that is not a hold. Right?
Well, look at his left hand, it looks like it may be going to the outside of Wongs shoulders...I dont know...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

unless he body slams wong i really doubt that'd get called
Old 08-01-2004   #8
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

it looks like a hold, because he has a hand full of wong's jersey. But it does look like wand got a couple of guns in the offseason, he does look more cut than last season.
F-minus67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #9
LB Love
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to LB Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
it looks like a hold, because he has a hand full of wong's jersey. But it does look like wand got a couple of guns in the offseason, he does look more cut than last season.
Yea I thought I saw somewhere that he put on 30 pounds during the offseason and that was one of the reasons the coaching staff wanted to try him at LT, to reward him for the hard work. Anyways, here's to hoping he can hold down the position without getting Carr killed... eek:
Old 08-01-2004   #10
hook'em07carter
Rookie

its not a hold if you grab the chest plate which is what he doing
hook'em07carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #11
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think 6'7 327 is the same size as Robert Gallery the stud LT out of Iowa that the Raiders picked up with the 2nd pick. Geeze what are they feeding these guys.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read