Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-01-2004   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Babin diary featured in Chronicle

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...fb/nfl/2713045
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #2
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i wonder how he feels in a couple weeks. he said before coming here that he knew very little about texas and even less about houston ... i bet our heat is a rude awakening after grueling practices.

btw ... beautiful day outside.
Old 08-01-2004   #3
texansfan88
All Pro

wow! that was fast! i was there yesterday when they first asked him to do one
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #4
TexansFan.com
Rookie

Babin looked like a guy who has a nose for the ball. On Saturday night when he was in on a play it seemed as if he was always near the ball. I can't wait to see what our pass rush develops into this season.
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #5
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default You saw Babin...

I keep reading post of people seeing the players? Are they already opening up practice for people to see, besides the open practice tickets?
Old 08-01-2004   #6
TexansFan.com
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull
I keep reading post of people seeing the players? Are they already opening up practice for people to see, besides the open practice tickets?
Saturday's practice was only open to Friends, Family, and employees (and those lucky enough to know one of the aforementioned group).
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

And anyone with a press pass.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-01-2004   #8
texansfan88
All Pro

http://www.texanstalk.com/cgi-bin/ya...num=1091404981

Day 2 report, i have a press pass so thats how i get in...
Old 08-01-2004   #9
texansfan88
All Pro

you know what I just realized...thats not a diary...those are just some of the interview questions everyone asked...how do i know? i was standing there hahhaha i've uncovered their secret!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read