Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans sign Frankenstien

RTP2110

All Pro
OMG Seth Wand is huuuuuuuge!!!

wand_wong_slideshow073104.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, you think Wand is big!!!!!wait til u get a glance of todd wade up close...i couldnt believe it, i've never seen such a big dude

Fiddy said:
Isnt that a hold, though??? Arms going to the outside of the defenders body..
From my understanding the hands are outside the shoulders, so that is not a hold. Right? idonno:

El Tejano said:
From my understanding the hands are outside the shoulders, so that is not a hold. Right? idonno:
Well, look at his left hand, it looks like it may be going to the outside of Wongs shoulders...I dont know...

it looks like a hold, because he has a hand full of wong's jersey. But it does look like wand got a couple of guns in the offseason, he does look more cut than last season.

F-minus67 said:
it looks like a hold, because he has a hand full of wong's jersey. But it does look like wand got a couple of guns in the offseason, he does look more cut than last season.

Yea I thought I saw somewhere that he put on 30 pounds during the offseason and that was one of the reasons the coaching staff wanted to try him at LT, to reward him for the hard work. Anyways, here's to hoping he can hold down the position without getting Carr killed... eek:

I think 6'7 327 is the same size as Robert Gallery the stud LT out of Iowa that the Raiders picked up with the 2nd pick. Geeze what are they feeding these guys.

Back