Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-12-2005   #1
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Texans take Bush Mock

This mock is one where the Texans take Bush.

1. Trade down to 6-10 pick up extra 2nd and third this year and first next year.
Draft Eric Winston

2. Davin Joseph

3a. A.J. Nicholson
3b. Vernon Davis
3c. Michael Bush, HB, Louisville

Ok. If you are still reading you have probably figured this out to be a bit of a joke. Actually this "mock" came about from a discussion I was having with a buddy of mine at work. We were talking about drafting people with similar names that are would not have similar results. Example: last year there were two guys in the draft named Derrick Johnson.

Honestly though, at my job, you have to keep your humor or you are pretty much dead in the field.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst
This mock is one where the Texans take Bush.

1. Trade down to 6-10 pick up extra 2nd and third this year and first next year.
Draft Eric Winston

2. Davin Joseph

3a. A.J. Nicholson
3b. Vernon Davis
3c. Michael Bush, HB, Louisville

Ok. If you are still reading you have probably figured this out to be a bit of a joke. Actually this "mock" came about from a discussion I was having with a buddy of mine at work. We were talking about drafting people with similar names that are would not have similar results. Example: last year there were two guys in the draft named Derrick Johnson.

Honestly though, at my job, you have to keep your humor or you are pretty much dead in the field.
thats a best case scenero, one which I would not mind at all
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005   #3
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

If we do draft Bush he will be dealt prob to Jets or 49ers or best suitor. IMO thats the Jets. THen i have posted this 2 times so to stop you from goign and looking McNair is going to retire soon, Volek is FA and chow is lineharts USC coach. 1+1+1= 3. They will trade up to get Linehart.
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005   #4
Shaunny66
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to Shaunny66
Default bush cant do nothing...

bush cant do nothing without good linemen... just tellin ya'll
Shaunny66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #5
falconsfan4life
Rookie

yes i am a falcons fan and i have been hearing a rumor about a possible HUGE trade between the texans and the falcons. I wanted to post this to see if any of u texans fans have heard this rumor. ok here we go this is the rumor i have been hearing if the texans get the first pick in the draft the falcons are in talks with the texans for a michael vick,tj duckett, and a receiver yet to be named for the first overall pick in the draft. But all this can not take place unless texans get first pick in draft. Please respond to this im anxious to see if there is any so truth in this rumor. thanks alot texans fans for your response to this. GO FAlCONS go!!!
falconsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #6
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Never heard of such a thing. I cant believe that the falcons would even think about that trade though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #7
falconsfan4life
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Never heard of such a thing. I cant believe that the falcons would even think about that trade though.
Yes i have been hearing that rumor alot here lately just thought i would ask u texans fans if u have heard this rumor also. If something like this was true how would u texans fans feel about that trade. thanks alot
Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2005   #8
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I have not heard anything about it and I don't know why we'd bring in Vick or Duckett, and I don't know why the Falcons would give up Vick either.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #9
falconsfan4life
Rookie

Thanks alot for the input and the help on this topic just thought i would throw it out there to see if anyone on texans website has heard of this. Thanks alot Go Falcons!!!
Old 12-24-2005   #10
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have not heard anything like that either.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #11
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
I have not heard anything like that either.
I havent heard of it nor would i want it. We have a QB and a RB already.
Old 12-24-2005   #12
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

only way a mock where we take Bush is possibile is if we sign some FA OL. THAT'S IT. As of now there is no possible way we couuld take him. We have too many other needs at OL, LB, CB, DB, TE. We cant waste another pick like we did last year.
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read