Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2005   #1
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default Nice to hear

The announcers couldn't say enough good things about DD Sunday, and that 'window' that compared him to the draft picks ahead of him that draft day says it all---#1 in all-purpose yardage!!
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsip
The announcers couldn't say enough good things about DD Sunday, and that 'window' that compared him to the draft picks ahead of him that draft day says it all---#1 in all-purpose yardage!!

Yeah and they fail to mention he does this behind a very poor O-Line

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #3
real

our line doesn't run block poorly...
Old 12-12-2005   #4
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

or the fact that it was a weak draft for running backs. Magahee has done most of his work in 1 less year because of injury.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
our line doesn't run block poorly...
Yeah run blocking and pass blocking are two totally different things.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think our line is really all the great at run-blockig either though, just a lot better than their pass blocking, which is horrible.

Only problem I have with DD at all is HIS pass blocking, but I really doubt that Bush would be any better at it.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005   #7
real

bush is better...watch him play he picks up blitzes very well
Sponsored links
Old 12-12-2005   #8
stevo3883
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
I don't think our line is really all the great at run-blockig either though, just a lot better than their pass blocking, which is horrible.

Only problem I have with DD at all is HIS pass blocking, but I really doubt that Bush would be any better at it.

im serious here, one of Bushes strengths hes noted on is his ability to pick up the blitz

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read