Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

A Letter to Kris Brown

Dime

Veteran
Dude, doo doo occurs. You have SAVED our team so many times. You have created situations for our team so many times to be contenders. Dont sweat this last game. If not for you, the Texans would have lost a large deal of the games in our past. You are the real deal, and you are one of the very best in the league. You will have the chance again in the future. Keep kicking.

I've been reading how Brown may have been injured on that kick. Supposedly he injured it during the fake where he sprinted for the first. Watching David Akers try to kick off with an injured leg, I'm inclined to believe that Brown may have likewise been adversly affected.

Don't Worry Kris......Reggie doesn't placekick! :texflag:

Please Get A Little Closer In The San Fran Game. Thanks in Advance and remember....

"Protect Our Draft Pick". :drool:

Dime said:
Dude, doo doo occurs. You have SAVED our team so many times. You have created situations for our team so many times to be contenders. Dont sweat this last game. If not for you, the Texans would have lost a large deal of the games in our past. You are the real deal, and you are one of the very best in the league. You will have the chance again in the future. Keep kicking.

I concur, Kris you unlike some of the other posters, are a CLASS ACT and have always been, despite the segment calling for immediate removal of each and every Texans player. I support you and look forward to you kicking for rest of season.:thumbup

BigDTexansFan said:
I concur, Kris you unlike some of the other posters, are a CLASS ACT and have always been, despite the segment calling for immediate removal of each and every Texans player. I support you and look forward to you kicking for rest of season.:thumbup

I echo these sentiments. Kris Brown is a good kicker, he has won a few games for us in the past in the CLUTCH! I believe he had an off day, and I think he hurt his leg scrambling for the first down...if you see the replay it looks like he grabbed at his left hamstring, if I remember correctly. I can't play it back cause it was blacked out in Austin. Anyway, he took ownership of blowing it and put it on himself with no excuses.

He is a Class Act. :thumbup

As Do I. I have nothing bad to say about Kris that couldn't be said 10 times over about most of the rest of the team and 20 times on the coaching staff and FO.

Kris you're still the man as far as i'm concerned.

Thank you for choosing this past game to make an awful kick.

You are a true team player, and we got your back bro.

he made 5+ field goals in the ravens game....he is a great kicker. he was either injured or the line allowed the blockers in to close.

It seems like KB is the only guy with his head in the game
We are not going to make the playoffs
We are way past "moral victory" aggie mentality
We are only playing for one reason: 29-30 APR 06
I think some of us are forgetting the big picture
Thank the gods #3 ain't one of us

Still got love for you Kris. Must be somehing in the air. Feely had an off day against Seattle. And now this week, to add insult to injury, it got you. Hoping that Vanderjagt catches the bug some time soon and that the Colts lose. :heh:

Shake it off, KB. It has just been that kind of season.

I heard you this week on your show and I wanted to let you know that we are behind you and the team 100%. There are some fans that are jumping off the bandwagon but there are many more who are completely behind the team.

As for the questioning of your integrity, I can't understand what those fans are thinking. I know that you didn't blow the kick purposely. Anyone who says any differently doesn't understand non-guaranteed contracts and the shortness of the NFL careers. The also don't understand your determination, professionalism, and pride that you bring to the game. Don't listen to those so called fans and keep up the good work.

BTW, I am still looking for your jersey but I am determined to find one somewhere!

I agree. Seems the fans have devided into 3 parts, the fans who have jumped off the bandwagon, the fans that are rooting for the #1 pick, and the fans who are still behind the team. Carr was on the radio the other day and was asked about the idea of the team losing on purpose. His response was "If we are playing to lose, I wish someone would tell me about it. I'll stop running around getting killed trying to make plays." There is no way this team is playing to lose.

Back