Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Eagles BIG problem.

Blake

MMQB
img7305123.jpg

His fat face hardly fits in his helmet. I think Philly just got a one ton problem.

You have to use the link from the orgin on the picture. We dont have access to your computer. Find the pic you want to show us on the web. Right-click on it. Click Properties. Copy the URL and paste it in tag
---------------------------
Or you could do the attachment thing that you just did......
------------------------
I heard he is at around 275 right now. I dont know why they traded up to get him. I heard they were trading up, but what from I read it was for Wilfork or DJ Williams.

Thanks for the info Fiddy. I'll get the hand of this sooner or later. I just dont think he is worth the risk. What more motivation do you need to slim down, than millions of dollars and fame?

He seems to be a 2 big of a risk for me, he has a huge weight problem and his ankels are going to need reconstruction in a few years, just not the player I would want.

Fiddy said:
------------------------
I heard he is at around 275 right now. I dont know why they traded up to get him. I heard they were trading up, but what from I read it was for Wilfork or DJ Williams.

275, come on, what diet is he on to go from around 400 to 275 in a few months. :banana:

Thank you Infantry. People wanted this guy on our team? I know Capers himself is a workout freak and if some guys look like they don't even workout at all I am sure he tends to lean away from them.

Back