Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

View Poll Results: should we draft reggie or not.
draft reggie bush. 20 54.05%
trade down or draft a different player. 17 45.95%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2005   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default poll: draft reggie or not.

just seeing if most of us want reggie or not.
Old 12-11-2005   #2
Coach C.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler

Since this is ohhh the fifth of these polls and likely more to come. I am gonna say it again. Other than a QB no person has such an immense influence on the team and a game. Bush may be the most dominant back in the world, but he has to have to many factors go his way in order to be successful. Trading down helps the cause alot more than getting Bush. If Gaff leaves then I am more open to the Bush idea. He still needs to declare for the draft, perform at the combine while weighing in at about 205-210. Until then I am sold on the trade down get Eric Winston and more picks, which could set us up for a huge draft next year.
Coach C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think we will be in position for Bush. we will win a game or two against S.F. Arizona,Tennessee and Jacksonville that alone will push either NY Jets or S.F ahead of us

The only Bush in Texas in 2006 will be George W. IMO
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Trade down
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005   #5
texplayer2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I don't think we will be in position for Bush. we will win a game or two against S.F. Arizona,Tennessee and Jacksonville that alone will push either NY Jets or S.F ahead of us

The only Bush in Texas in 2006 will be George W. IMO
Jets won, Lost to Tennessee? Hey our chances of getting the first pick are way better than 50-50. Kurt is doing better in Arizona, Jacksonville is decent, and it might come down to who can miss the most field goals in the last game against S.F.
texplayer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005   #6
texplayer2
Veteran

Yea, lets trade down to pick-up more less qualified talent. So we can get back to keeping close in the fourth quarter and maybe win a few of those games! Lets trade our picks this year for more picks next year and then the next year.......when do we go ahead and make the commitments to get good players and quit trying to bandage what we have. I watch football for entertainment and this team is far from the Action film I would like to see and more of a Comedy.
texplayer2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read