Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-05-2005   #1
uhcougar08
SHSUKATS08

Default Bush to run all over Texas!!!

I want to see Bush run all over the Texas defense, so people here will shut up about Reggie not being that good. Go Trojans, destroy the Tea Sips!!!
Old 12-05-2005   #2
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Here is a vote for Kansas to stomp UH in the Who cares? Bowl. Normally I wouldn't care. Your rude behavior has me wanting to root against them now though. Go Big 12!!!
Old 12-05-2005   #3
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhcougar08
I want to see Bush run all over the Texas defense, so people here will shut up about Reggie not being that good. Go Trojans, destroy the Tea Sips!!!
Vince Young is going to destroy USC's defense and bring the Title back to the big twelve where it beolongs.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #4
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

If you are from Texas and are rooting FOR USC in the Rose bowl... then shame on you.

This is now a state of Texas thing. No matter what school in Texas you went to.... its time to bring some respect back to this state. I mean Florida, and Cali have had bragging rights WAAAAAAAY too long. I am so sick of seeing this state not play for anything. We need all our recruits to stay within the borders to help all teams.

This is supposedly football country right?? Bringing a NC back to the state can only help everyone.

HOOK EM!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #5
Jerry
Veteran

I wanna see Michael Huff and Aaron Harris lay some big hunts on Reggie if he gets past the line...
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
If you are from Texas and are rooting FOR USC in the Rose bowl... then shame on you.

This is now a state of Texas thing. No matter what school in Texas you went to.... its time to bring some respect back to this state. I mean Florida, and Cali have had bragging rights WAAAAAAAY too long. I am so sick of seeing this state not play for anything. We need all our recruits to stay within the borders to help all teams.

This is supposedly football country right?? Bringing a NC back to the state can only help everyone.

HOOK EM!!
I did not go to any college or university in Texas, but I am cheering for UT!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #7
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhcougar08
Yeah, if he runs for over 100 yards, he'll be in elite company such as Stephen McGee (Texas A&M RS-FR QB).

If Bush is held to 13 yards on 48 carries, do you really think anybody is going to say he's not that good?
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-05-2005   #8
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Horns 'bout to make the condoms cry! YESSSSIRRRR!!

No answer for V to the Y!
Old 12-05-2005   #9
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

A traitor to the state of Texas in our ranks?

Repulsive!
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #10
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re
A traitor to the state of Texas in our ranks?

Repulsive!
Any more repulsive than our "fans" rooting against us? I think not.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #11
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
Hey, I was born and raised here but I would NEVER cheer for ******* in the Super Bowl. It is not a Texas thing. Sometimes it is a hatred that burns for your rival.

In this case, I want Texas to win.
Old 12-05-2005   #12
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorKnolle
Any more repulsive than our "fans" rooting against us? I think not.
quemarse

rough translation: BURN

still...that hurts
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #13
Johnny Utah
All Pro

I hope Bush runs for 200 yards, and Vince Young throws for 300 + runs for 200.

UT 54
USC 47

Best Rose Bowl EVER!
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #14
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

All Im going to say is the last time this board wanted a RB going into a National Championship game as our first pick, he left with 3 torn ligaments. Hopefully for his sake, our curse doesnt catch up with Bush. Had that not happened we would have Willis McGahee in our backfield right now.
Old 12-05-2005   #15
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

GO COOGS!!!!

GO HORNS!!!!

I care about the Fort Worth Bowl Ogre.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #16
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

i gotta back the horns....ya'll be watchin for my friend #44 rashad bobino, starting linebacker for the burnt orange defense....i bet he lights somebody up

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Im rooting for Texas big time in this game, but I do believe reggie will get his. The Key to this game is preventing Matt from picking us apart and we must control possesion of the ball and eat up the clock keeping that duo on the sidelines
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #18
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's an interesting poll on espn.com

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...?event_id=1867

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #19
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a Texas Tech fan and Im from Austin. I hear it all year from UT fans. But they are the best fans I have been affiliated with (sorry I hate ATM fans and i am sure they hate us) But I think UT can force enough turnovers and punts to win. Vince young is amazing, I dont care how many points USC puts up, Young will score one more. (see kansas last year, OSU last year) I think Johnny Utah is right

54-47

Young takes the game into his own hands (maybe not quite so high scoring)
45-41
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #20
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I dont see the game that high scoring where it is in the 50s.

USC put up "only" 34 against Notre Dame and the Texas defense is better than the Irish's defense and has a month to prepare. And likewise, with a month to prepare, I bet Carroll comes up with something to slow down the UT attack.

High 30s, Low 40s.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read