Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-05-2005   #61
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
I did as well. Davis played well today.
KT...THANK YOU SO MUCH for changing your avatar!!!!

Is that you in the new one?? Your son? Grandson?
CajunTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005   #62
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunTexan
KT...THANK YOU SO MUCH for changing your avatar!!!!

Is that you in the new one?? Your son? Grandson?
That's me on a snowy day at Yellowstone Park this past June 14th.
Old 12-05-2005   #63
CajunTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
That's me on a snowy day at Yellowstone Park this past June 14th.
Nice.

You post with much more wisdom than your years.

And thanks again, I was finding myself looking at you old avatar, far to much!
CajunTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #64
TexHorns
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
As I was reading that post Herv.. i was thinking that I was gonna post "People dont whine as much when we are winning games".. but you made that comment at the end of your post.

I personally feel a bit of loyalty towards DD. He has worked his butt off and he is improving every season. he is already good enough to be a starter on MOST NFL teams, and with Wells backing him up I think we have all the talent we need at RB.

Bush is a very promising prospect.. but it is one position that we REALLY dont need anyone else. Even if he becomes another LT (which..btw..is unlikely.. not impossible..but not a sure thing by any stretch).. even if he does.. we really dont NEED an LT on our team.

WOuld it be nice to have LT on our team? yah.. but will it make us win? no.. we need more than a running game.. we already have a running game. We need an Oline.. we need playmakers on defense.. we need a TE.. we may even need a QB.

Anyway.. im rambling and this doesnt really apply to your post Herv . I agree with ya though.. no matter what, we are gonna be hearing about it later.. and the only way to stop the whining is to win games.. so lets hope that whatever way we go, it improves our team.
Its good to know that there are at least a few people left with some sense on this board
TexHorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #65
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 668 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

You know, all this becomes moot if we beat the Titans, Cardinals or 49ers and end up with the #3 or #4 pick.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read