Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-04-2005   #1
Proteus
Rookie

Default Anyone else thought of this?

Carr, I believe, has been offered 8 mill to stay in Houston for the duration of his contract. Drew Bledsoe is done after this season with the Cowboys. Carr always wanted to play for the Cowboys anyway, and ended up settling here in Houston. My prediction:
Next season, Carr will dismiss his loyalties in Houston and become the QB for the Cowboys. He will fill the shoes of his hero, Troy Aikman... Carr wears the number 8, do the math. I have been Carr bashing a lot lately, 8 mill sounds like a good proposition, but Carr has no loyalties to Houston. For Houston? Well, we will have the first round pick... I can almost guarantee its not going to be Bush we choose. The empty slot will be QB. Any ideas?
~Proteus

-I think this is a strong possiblity, any comments?
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #2
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

i think its up too houston if they decide to give him the money i dont think carr has and option and to tell you the truth the way Carr has been playing he would not start for Parcells.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #3
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 34 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
i think its up too houston if they decide to give him the money i dont think carr has and option and to tell you the truth the way Carr has been playing he would not start for Parcells.
Neither would most of the O-line or half the defense.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #4
Proteus
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
Good point, but I'm sure that there is alot that goes on behind close doors that little fans like ourselves don't see. At any rate, still an interesting observation.
Old 12-04-2005   #5
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Ive heard plenty of times that McNair wants to keep Carr and really get him some O-line help.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #6
Proteus
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle
Ive heard plenty of times that McNair wants to keep Carr and really get him some O-line help.
Thats true, but McNair isn't worth the toilet paper that... well, you know.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read