Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-04-2005   #1
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie

Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Beat the Ravens!!!

C'mon, Houston! You can do it! All of us here in Cincinnati are rooting for you this week because as far as the Ravens go, there's not a more hated team in this city. They used to run the score up on us just to embarrass us. Well, they don't have us to kick around anymore, and we're loving how bad they are this year! So, go Texans! Kick some ratbird butt!:
Old 12-04-2005   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

But a win here could jepordize our first pick in the draft.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
C'mon, Houston! You can do it! All of us here in Cincinnati are rooting for you this week because as far as the Ravens go, there's not a more hated team in this city. They used to run the score up on us just to embarrass us. Well, they don't have us to kick around anymore, and we're loving how bad they are this year! So, go Texans! Kick some ratbird butt!:
The anti-ratbird troll, a distant cousin to the gameday troll. Welcome aboard but I would channel your karma upon your own game as that Queen City house of cards is about to fall.
Old 12-04-2005   #4
Doom Capers
Veteran

I'm rooting for the Steelers.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, I'm rooting for the Steelers too. And I live in Cincy.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #6
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I'm rooting for the Niners, Packers, and Jets today. Come on they can do it!!!
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #7
bigcarlos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
Good choice.
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-04-2005   #8
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
I am on board with those picks as well.
Old 12-04-2005   #9
WhoDeyBengals
Rookie

Rep Power: 49 WhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respectedWhoDeyBengals is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
The anti-ratbird troll, a distant cousin to the gameday troll. Welcome aboard but I would channel your karma upon your own game as that Queen City house of cards is about to fall.
Erm, troll? Okay. You're stupid.
Old 12-04-2005   #10
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals
Erm, troll? Okay. You're stupid.
How did you know I was stupid? I bet you were waiting all day to come back to this board and say that. You sir are a troll.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read