Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-03-2005   #1
BigDTexansFan
All Pro

Default Stay Out From Behind The Bush

Keep seeing people here talking like Reggie Bush is the 2nd coming of OJ, will take a stab at this (sorry), But I have watched numerous games he has been in. It seems sometimes he looks like Randy Moss (takes some plays off) other times he looks like Superman. He will want a huge contract and how many high round busts have we seen at RB (Ki-Jana Carter, Lawrence Phillips). Domanick Davis is doing a great job and has done it, with the chgange to blocking scheme and quick throws has kept us from running ball a lot (OK and being behind by 2 TDs also). Vernand Morency is in 1st year give him some time to develop.

NEXT THING WE WILL BE SEEING IS DUMP CARR MATT LEINERT IS THE FUTURE...SHEESH!!!!!
BigDTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDTexansFan
NEXT THING WE WILL BE SEEING IS DUMP CARR MATT LEINERT IS THE FUTURE...SHEESH!!!!!

What rock you been hiding under , just take a look around this board and you'll see enough of those Matt Lienert threads as it is .....:brickwall

As for Bush .... I think he's the best player inthe draft period and IF by chance the Texans end up with the first pick they have two options , Take BUSH or Hold that pick for a KINGS RANSOM ! (a package of no less than 2 top ten picks and then some ) ..... Me , I take Bush .

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #3
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

You aren't kidding there are plenty of ********* post (that name is crazy.)

I don't think at this time the team can be all that picky about whom we pick. As much as I like davis he has not shown the ability to break the big one or stay healthy consistently. I'm not advocating for bush but i won't turn him down either.
Old 12-03-2005   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDTexansFan
Keep seeing people here talking like Reggie Bush is the 2nd coming of OJ, will take a stab at this (sorry), But I have watched numerous games he has been in. It seems sometimes he looks like Randy Moss (takes some plays off) other times he looks like Superman. He will want a huge contract and how many high round busts have we seen at RB (Ki-Jana Carter, Lawrence Phillips). Domanick Davis is doing a great job and has done it, with the chgange to blocking scheme and quick throws has kept us from running ball a lot (OK and being behind by 2 TDs also). Vernand Morency is in 1st year give him some time to develop.

You have got to be kidding me. I can't believe you just compared Bush to Moss. Yeah Bush is taking alot of plays off today he has like 200 yards rushing in the first quarter. Bush also is a class act and has no off the field issues, also without even playing the position hes probably a better route runner than Moss.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #5
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry it was more of a knock towards Moss He has all the talent in the world and if he just did the small stuff could be one of the greatest to play the game
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read