Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-02-2005   #1
MarleyFan
Veteran

Default Sorry guys/gals, I just saw the replay......

Of last Sunday's game against the Rams. The Texans had that game in the bag, it must have been heartbreaking. ESPN replays didn't do that loss any justice! I watched the replay on Comcast OnDemand and saw how crazy that ending was!
MarleyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah, it was pretty sad. But par for the course with a 1-10 team.

I think being ahead by 10 points with 34 seconds left to go in the game was the hardest pill to swallow. Man, that just hurts.
Old 12-03-2005   #3
touttail
All Pro

What's really bad is the coaches called a TO and told the defensive backs to NOT let a WR get behind you. Lo and behold they let the WR get the final TD in regulation.

bobby 119C:brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #4
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
yeah, it was pretty sad. But par for the course with a 1-10 team.

I think being ahead by 10 points with 34 seconds left to go in the game was the hardest pill to swallow. Man, that just hurts.

I think it is destiny.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
I think it is destiny.
As long as it's good destiny, and not decade-of-losing Bungle destiny...
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #6
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Has the Draft Started Yet?I hope now we atleast wind up with 1st overall pick,of course the way this season has gone we will prolly win enough games from here on out to loose that too.
Old 12-03-2005   #7
texanbychoice
Rookie

Exclamation destine for new coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
As long as it's good destiny, and not decade-of-losing Bungle destiny...
we need a coach to light a fire and give this team what it needs..........respect. i believe we have the talent but if you dont use it you will blow 21 point leads and give up 10 points in the final 34secs than be 1-10 for the season. team needs to take responsibilty for the way they lost. you can not give up you must kill the other team and continue playing like they did in the first half. any other team would do it with the right coach. capers:brickwall
texanbychoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2005   #8
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Jimmy Johnson wanted them to lose to keep his #1 pick so they did.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #9
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

I left with 36 seconds left and a 10 point lead only to get on the light rail and hear from a security guard that we were in overtime. I then called my mom and did a play by play for everyone on the light rail only to dissapoint everyone by saying we lost in OT!
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Heartbreaking, gutwrenching, the impossible comeback. I said it before, I was having Oiler flashbacks, Maybe the rookie QB is Frank Reich godson.

Talk about Karma.
Anyway, got to shake it off like a Pujols homerun, dust ourselves off and live to fight another day.

Let's get a W.

Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #11
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
Jimmy Johnson wanted them to lose to keep his #1 pick so they did.

GOD I HOPE NOT!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read