Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-01-2005   #1
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler
Default If drafted Reggie Bush would play for the Texans

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10028

---------------------------
Seth, Friendswood, Texas: Hey Reggie if you decide to come out you're not gonna pull an Eli/Elway and refuse to play for my Texans are you?

SportsNation Reggie Bush: (Laughs) No, I just want the opportunity to have the chance and make my mark. Wherever I go, I'll go. As far as Eli, he felt like he didn't want to play for a team for whatever reason and I don't think he should be held for that. Maybe the way he went about it wasn't a popular choice, but if he didn't feel right about something, then he has the right to make that decsion.

Interesting. I am glad someone asked the question.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #2
gcolby
Veteran

Sorry, just had to post my new avatar.

Bush in '06!
gcolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #3
God of Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC_Justin
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=10028

Seth, Friendswood, Texas: Hey Reggie if you decide to come out you're not gonna pull an Eli/Elway and refuse to play for my Texans are you?

SportsNation Reggie Bush: (Laughs) No, I just want the opportunity to have the chance and make my mark. Wherever I go, I'll go. As far as Eli, he felt like he didn't want to play for a team for whatever reason and I don't think he should be held for that. Maybe the way he went about it wasn't a popular choice, but if he didn't feel right about something, then he has the right to make that decsion.

Interesting. I am glad someone asked the question.

Cool! That's the question I had. He is gonna be great. I thought he was a special player last year. I didn't know the Texans would be in position to draft him.

Old 12-01-2005   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I like how he handled the Eli Manning comparison. The draft being the way it is you never know, Eli could be his QB next season so good job staying clear of that comment.
Old 12-01-2005   #5
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcolby
Sorry, just had to post my new avatar.

Bush in '06!

LOL! Awesome avatar.

REGGIE! REGGIE! REGGIE!
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #6
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

lol, I love that avatar.

He handled the question well but also I think he could really care less. And I'm sure its no point in him stirring up controversy right now anyway.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read