Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005   #1
texanbychoice
Rookie

Default down with dumb capers

am i one of the only few that believes that his reign is over
time for a real change
Old 12-01-2005   #2
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanbychoice
am i one of the only few that believes that his reign is over
I believe you are. Thanks for the fresh view.
Old 12-01-2005   #3
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

another game like last week and i agree bring in Marriuuci or how ever its spelled he will help our offense.
Old 12-01-2005   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Coach Capers is not dumb.

I don't mind the let's fire him talk; this is a produce or you're done business but I can't stand the personal attacks on him.

He's a fine man...he represents Houston with class.
Old 12-01-2005   #5
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I usually use capitalization and punctuation in posts where I call someone dumb.
Old 12-01-2005   #6
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
Coach Capers is not dumb.

I don't mind the let's fire him talk; this is a produce or you're done business but I can't stand the personal attacks on him.

He's a fine man...he represents Houston with class.
At the risk of prolonging the life of this thread, I just wanted to say that these comments bug me as well. If we as fans stoop to namecalling on a departing coach that's done nothing to deserve it, what separates us from the Philly fans or New York fans? As a native Houstonian, I've always tried to uphold Houston hospitality. The man is not getting the job done, so he has to go. It's a shame and he deserves better than the "Dumb" Capers comments.

That's all I have to say on the subject.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read