Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-28-2005   #1
Cheroqui
Veteran

Default Is it a possibility that the #1 pick...

Even if we do get to call Reggie Bush's name to come up and wear our cap, do you guys think he might pull an Eli Manning (cross his arms and pout)?
I wouldn't mind if we went after him myself because I think you can get O-Line people after the first round regardless.
Old 11-28-2005   #2
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

i dont think bush is that kind of player and i dont see him as a cry baby like Eli.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Eli was the smart one. Why go back up Brees when you can start for the Giants?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #4
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
cuz San Diego isn't as cold this time of year? and maybe not everyone would think he's a whiny baby
Old 11-28-2005   #5
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny

I dont think he was gonna back Brees Drew Was struggling really bad and i think the only reason he still is starting is that P.Rivers Got Greedy and held out and so did his chance to start.
Old 11-28-2005   #6
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
cuz San Diego isn't as cold this time of year? and maybe not everyone would think he's a whiny baby

True San Diego is beutifull weather is great all year long.
Old 11-28-2005   #7
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I doubt Bush, or anyone for that matter, would refuse to come here, especially if we bring in new coaching. Houston is a great city, we have a lot of young talent on the team to build around, and we have top-notch facilities. Many players would likely love to come play in Houston depending on the coaching systems we have next year.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2005   #8
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Are we assuming that if we draft Bush we would get someone like Jonathan Scott in the second round? I really dont think anyone will forgive this team if we dont get some line help. Right now Bush seems like more of a commodity than an absolute need on a team that has a lot of needs.
Old 11-28-2005   #9
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run
Are we assuming that if we draft Bush we would get someone like Jonathan Scott in the second round? I really dont think anyone will forgive this team if we dont get some line help. Right now Bush seems like more of a commodity than an absolute need on a team that has a lot of needs.

We need line help but i believe this draft is so deep with O-line we cant pass up a playmaker arguably the best prospect in the draft and still draft O-line in the 2nd 3rd with two 3rd rounders this year i hope we pick up a tight end as well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read