Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-27-2005   #1
rams-rule
Rookie

Default Good game texans.

And this is coming from a rams fan, i am not trying to brag. but i knew we were not going to lose. i just felt it. even with only 34 seconds left. so congrats on almost beating us.
rams-rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #2
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Good game, good luck next week.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #3
rams-rule
Rookie

same to you buddy. good luck and I hope reggie bush plays great for you when you draft him, i really mean it. i really do love you texan fans because you never ever go braging about your team you just let your team do the braging. and that is a rare thing. and i really do hope your team gets better.
Old 11-27-2005   #4
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Well, we need an O-line before we need Reggie imo!

Nice win for you, those guys from harvard are scrappy players and I hope Bulger gets back soon (He is my starter in Fantasy football )
Old 11-27-2005   #5
rams-rule
Rookie

yea he is mine to. but after today i am going to really put an effort into trading for david carr.
Old 11-27-2005   #6
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Today was odd for our QB, normally we have pathetic play calling, poor offensive pass blocking and the inability to catch the ball.
Old 11-27-2005   #7
spyder66
Rookie

Default I gotta give it up for the Rams

The Rams certainly had one hell of a comback in the second half, and esp. during the last 37 seconds of regular play. Fitzpatrick played an excellent game for a third-string, rookie QB. I know we're all down on our Texans, but at the same time, it's only fair to tip our hats to the Rams for executing an incredible come-from-behind tie in regulation, sending the game into OT for the win.
spyder66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #8
bigtex77
Veteran

Good game and good luck Rams, I wish more opponent's fans acted like you guys.
Old 11-27-2005   #9
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer
Default The Rams...

come on they barely beat the texans give me a break dude u guys stink....if you guys are going to use this game as a momentum grabber then your team will stink the rest of the way through, redskins are going to crush u guys, the vikings will definately be tough for you but ur defense is horrible so the vikes will win...oh jeez i hope the niners beat you that would be so awesome... and then dallas, i hate dallas but no way u guys are on the same level with them this year so umm have a fun year loosing and then having a first round pick around 10-15! I hope u feel like ur going to loose the rest of ur games cuz its coming!

Reggie Bush is on his way!!!! No worries guys!
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Incredibly rude.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #11
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rams-rule
but i knew we were not going to lose. i just felt it. even with only 34 seconds left. :
Come on guy, you just knew with 34 seconds left that they weren't going to lose. Go make someone else believe that. How many times in the history of Pro football has that happened?

You don't blow a 10 point lead with 34 seconds left in the game, I don't care who or what team you are---PERIOD!

bobby 119C:brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #12
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know. I knew they weren't going to lose.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #13
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Good game, Rams fans. Wish things were different, but that's how it is some times. I'll admit that I'm going to pay some attention to Harvard football - Ivy League period. Fitzpatrick was awesome despite the sacks. Y'all may have something there w/ him. Good luck to you next week.
Old 11-28-2005   #14
Demon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
I don't know. I knew they weren't going to lose.
I somehow thought that the Texans pretty much had the game. Anyhow, we are looking at some high draft picks to be on the bright side. Then with all the firings that will take place .... a soap opera, "As the Texans Turn"
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #15
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Even as a Texans fan I was never comfortable winning this game.
Old 11-28-2005   #16
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

any body else lend any credence to the theory that the announcers jinxed us? they were saying it was already over around the 1 minute mark

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #17
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
any body else lend any credence to the theory that the announcers jinxed us? they were saying it was already over around the 1 minute mark
No, it was the defense that jinxed us.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006   #18
rams-rule
Rookie

I know it has been A while but I thought i would revive this topic, Sorry about you guys not drafting reggie bush, but hey look on the bright side you guys did get mario williams, which in ways was the best move you team has made. anyway good luck next year i really mean it.

God I love mario. hah aha
Old 05-24-2006   #19
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

I wish we could put a Colts helmet on Bowser
Old 05-24-2006   #20
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
I wish we could put a Colts helmet on Bowser
Ruffles. (Saying Rofls really fast out loud)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read