Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-27-2005   #1
kenbu
Rookie

Default Youre Kidding Me

"Obviously we're disappointed with the way the game turned out," head coach Dom Capers said. "We just did not execute at crunch time.

This is a joke. FIRE CAPERS TOMMORROW. He Doesnt know what is doing at all or what he is saying. The Front Page of the Chronicle Sports Page should say Choke City. I have given up on this season
kenbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #2
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbu
The Front Page of the Chronicle Sports Page should say Choke City. I have given up on this season
Didn't they used that one already for the Rockets back in the day?
Old 11-27-2005   #3
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

It's official - Dom Capers is a robot.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #4
txnforcr
noob

Default Capers

I am so sick of hearing the same crap out of capers mouth after each loss.. Well we really played well.......blah blah blah... but we need to just play better and...blah blah blah. Capers needs to step up and hold those players responsible (coleman) for not playing well and BENCH them. With Jimmy Johnson if you fumbled too much you got cut, much less benched.
txnforcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #5
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
He's a broken record-----" We didn't execute! We failed to execute! We didn't execute when we needed to! We didn't execute at crunch time! His didn't execute crap is getting mighty old and stale. Dammit build a fire under their butts so they will execute. Don't stand on the sidelines with your friggin mouth gaped open. Look what John Gruden does to his team. He gets on their butts when needed and pumps his players up!

bobby 119C :brickwall

Last edited by touttail; 11-28-2005 at 05:35 AM.
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Who would of guessed that Capers would use the word execute in describing the Texans loss today.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #7
zardoz
waterboy

Thumbs down Disappointed

With less than two minutes to go in the game today, I had a feeling you guys would blow it. You didn't disappoint me. Maybe ya'll should change your names to the Oilers; you play just like them.

Sorry, but just disappointed.
:brickwall
zardoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #8
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardoz
With less than two minutes to go in the game today, I had a feeling you guys would blow it. You didn't disappoint me. Maybe ya'll should change your names to the Oilers; you play just like them.

Sorry, but just disappointed.
:brickwall
Oilers who are they?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Execute Will Robinson, EXECUTE.

So, now it's just not executing the fundamentals, it's not executing at crunch time? Got it.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #10
Jerry
Veteran

At least we made it so there was a crunch time this week
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
Execute Will Robinson, EXECUTE.

So, now it's just not executing the fundamentals, it's not executing at crunch time? Got it.

I thought the same thing but dont' know how to put a picture up with "robbie the robot" and photoshop capers face inside of it
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #12
Dunta_23
All Pro

Default Sick of Capers...

Im so sick of Dom Capers style of coaching, his interviews, and his sideline presence....he looks like he is 1/2 asleep, mouth open...No wonder the team plays the way they do. I was fortunate enough to watch a show on the NFL Network on Marvin Lewis, man thats a coach. He lets his players know when they are wrong, picks them up when they are down, takes blame for coaching errors. He is a REAL coach....man I wish we had a guy like him...
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #13
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnforcr
I am so sick of hearing the same crap out of capers mouth after each loss.. Well we really played well.......blah blah blah... but we need to just play better and...blah blah blah. Capers needs to step up and hold those players responsible (coleman) for not playing well and BENCH them. With Jimmy Johnson if you fumbled too much you got cut, much less benched.
Good grief! What do you expect him to say? Besides that, who CARES what he says?
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #14
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23
Im so sick of Dom Capers style of coaching, his interviews, and his sideline presence....he looks like he is 1/2 asleep, mouth open...No wonder the team plays the way they do. I was fortunate enough to watch a show on the NFL Network on Marvin Lewis, man thats a coach. He lets his players know when they are wrong, picks them up when they are down, takes blame for coaching errors. He is a REAL coach....man I wish we had a guy like him...
So now you're criticizing him for what he says and how he looks? Unbelieveable! Bellicik looks completely bumfuzzled on the sidelines -- is that a notch against him? He's also a very bad interview -- is that also another mark against him? It is completely unreasonable to criticize a coach because you don't like his interviews or the way he walks the sidelines.
Old 11-27-2005   #15
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
He's a broken record-----" We didn't execute! We failed to execute! We didn't execute when we needed to! We didn't execute at crunch time! His didn't execute crap is getting mighty old and stale. Dammit build a fire under their butts so they will execute. Don't stand on the sidelines with your friggin mouth gaped open. Look what John Gruden does to his tem. He gets on their butts when needed and pumps his players up!

bobby 119C :brickwall
Gruden isn't exactly doing all that well this year either. Try again.
Old 11-28-2005   #16
Dunta_23
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo
So now you're criticizing him for what he says and how he looks? Unbelieveable! Bellicik looks completely bumfuzzled on the sidelines -- is that a notch against him? He's also a very bad interview -- is that also another mark against him? It is completely unreasonable to criticize a coach because you don't like his interviews or the way he walks the sidelines.

Im criticizing him for showing no emotion toward any play in the game, high or low, u never seem to see him talking to anyone.. just stares with that dumb look...its just frustrating when you have a young team that seems to have no guidance...
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #17
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23
Im criticizing him for showing no emotion toward any play in the game, high or low, u never seem to see him talking to anyone.. just stares with that dumb look...its just frustrating when you have a young team that seems to have no guidance...
And besides, Belichick has three rings, he can look as befuddled, and be an awful interview as much as he wants.
Old 11-28-2005   #18
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

7-4 sure is a lot better than 1-10. Try again.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #19
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey
7-4 sure is a lot better than 1-10. Try again.
I wasn't great at math, but I agree.
Old 11-28-2005   #20
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
He has a Super Bowl ring and a much better record then the Texans. At least he doesn't stand there on the sidelines looking like a dumb @$$!!!!!!!!

bobby 119C:brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read