Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Team of quitters

I dont see it so much as we were poorly coached. This is a team not used to playing with a 21 point lead at the half. or recieving onside kicks. This was the coaching situation. i think Carr played well, but with no real running game when it mattered we couldn't get it done.

Team that lose consistently develop an attitude that they can never win. The Texans have that frame of mind. They just don't know how to win. This goes down as the most patethic loss in Texans history.

The 3rd string QB looked like a combination of Joe Montana, Dan Marino and Peyton Manning all rolled into one and he's from Harvard for Christ's sake!

I don't think they quit or are quitters. Sometimes you have to step up and when you don't you get beat. The Texans just have bad mental lapses at the wrong times and today they let the Rams impose their will on them in those last few moments.

WWJD said:
I don't think they quit or are quitters.
Your right, they did not quit and are not quitters! None of those players walked off the field in the middle of the game.

What they are is Losers!

Losers give up big leads in the second half!

Losers give up 10 points in the last minute of the game!

Losers don't hustle out on a screen play and give up game winning touchdowns!

While the individual players may be good people, combined they are LOSERS!

They may want Reggie all right... But, I'll bet Reggie doesn't want the Texans! Hell, you've gotta have an offensive line to help him. It's a sad day in mudville.:bag:

I just can't be so harsh to call them losers or quitters. Right now the best thing they can do I think is play the younger guys and let them get some experience. The team played very good at times today. They didn't put the dagger in the Rams and got complacent in the second half. I know people here put down the Colts for scoring and scoring often but they have the right attitude. I'm gonna score till you stop me! Because if you don't in this league it will come up to bite you in the butt.....

Any coach who relies on Victor Riley to play for 4 quarters hasn't been paying attention. Not that he quit; he just gets tired by halftime.

we played great the first half and even went down the field with some long passes. the coaches played not to lose the 2nd half & stopped calling aggresive plays. that might have been our most disgusting loss in a long line of disgusting losses dating back to the cleve game last year. is anybody else really ticked off at the value we get for our season tickets?

This may be a game that does them in. I think until now, they believed they COULD win games, but this one may say to them "No matter what we do, we lose". That is not a good thing to have happen to a team.

Not so! This is not a team of quitters. This is a team that has a defensive backfield(if you want to call them that) THAT SUCKS! They couldn't cover a piece of toast with jelly, much less try to defend a Wide Reciever!

bobby 119C:brickwall

Back