Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2005   #1
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chris McKenzie Takes CB Spot

Yes, they called up McKenzie to fill in for an injured Pburnt. Does this help or hurt the defense? I think it will help.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #2
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Good stuff...McKenzie has hella potential and even if he sucks, it's not like we're fighting for a playoff spot anyway...My guess is that he'll only be on special teams though...
Old 11-23-2005   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cant be worse than Pbuc. He at least tackled in the preseason.
Old 11-23-2005   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
Yes, they called up McKenzie to fill in for an injured Pburnt. Does this help or hurt the defense? I think it will help.

This will hurt us. Buchanon has been very soild as of late, and even shown promise. He has stepped up physically and has adressed the ball carrier imeaditly. (sp)

This move would help us if we called him up to replace faegins. He has been horrible for at least a year and a half, and has yet to show anyone a reason to stay on this team.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #5
billtxus
Rookie

What games have you been watching???? PBuc can't tackle, and his coverage is weak as well. He was a waste of two draft picks. Sanders looked better after PBuc got hurt.
billtxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Sanders is a 4th string CB. Everybody has good games and he filled in nicely, but he should not start any games.
Old 11-23-2005   #7
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

this is great news, over the years i have found myself being a little bit of a sun devils fan, so i hope he can tear things up

hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-23-2005   #8
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 7197 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected

It will be nice to see some guys like McK play...might make it worth watching the rest of the season to see some new blood in there fighting for PT.
Texan in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005   #9
DRAMA
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAMA

Pbuc stepped up? Did the Texans win that game? I must've missed it....kinda like Pbuc and his arm tackling!!

Anyway, play the kids - let's see what he have....

Polk has looked pretty good - I think he can get better. I'd like to see Glenn Earl a little more. Also, Travis J should be full time right now as should #88. If 85 or 42 play anymore, it makes no sense....
DRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read