Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2005   #1
Babbles
Rookie

Default Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired with the Houston Texicans coaching staff. I have been on a rave since Bosseli stole all the offensive line money with the very first pick. David Carr is the biggest bust in NFL history...spare me your talent garbage, his wierd eddy style throwing mechanic suhks. When you combine 2 of the biggest blunders by "betting" the franchise on these losers you should not only be fired...but you should be banned from coaching in the NFL...but the owner Bob Mcnair has got to get out of his wheelchair and use some HANDS-ON APPROACH with PERFORMANCE evaluations from the coaching staff. Dumb Capers has run this franchise in the crapper and it will take more than a few tidy bowl men to clean up this crapper from caper. If Complaceny breeds failure, wait you cant even go there because in order to become complacent you must first have success....ARGH PLEASE FIRE NOW!
Babbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #2
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

We have about 20 of these threads running now...:brickwall
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #3
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbles
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired with the Houston Texicans coaching staff. I have been on a rave since Bosseli stole all the offensive line money with the very first pick. David Carr is the biggest bust in NFL history...spare me your talent garbage, his wierd eddy style throwing mechanic suhks. When you combine 2 of the biggest blunders by "betting" the franchise on these losers you should not only be fired...but you should be banned from coaching in the NFL...but the owner Bob Mcnair has got to get out of his wheelchair and use some HANDS-ON APPROACH with PERFORMANCE evaluations from the coaching staff. Dumb Capers has run this franchise in the crapper and it will take more than a few tidy bowl men to clean up this crapper from caper. If Complaceny breeds failure, wait you cant even go there because in order to become complacent you must first have success....ARGH PLEASE FIRE NOW!

Preach on my brother it drives the 's crazy when you mention carr and bust in the same sentence.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #4
Babbles
Rookie

Talking Exaggeration

Not 20 post of my personal opinion of the Houston Texans Coaching staff and players... as a fan I believe I am entitled to my own opinion regardless of anyone elses post.
Babbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #5
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

rant away Babbles. Your opinion has as much weight as anyone else's. Hope you feel better at the end of this thread.

and by the way, your not alone in your feelings. Some of us aren't as patient and we have already had our rants, previously.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Did I say you weren't entitled to an opinion? NO.

I said there were about 20 threads saying the same thing. And there are.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #7
bigcarlos
Veteran

We need Vince
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2005   #8
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcarlos
We need Vince
Post something besides this same thing on every thread.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #9
texan767
Rookie

Quote:
We need Vince
Why?
So he could be out there running for his life, too?
texan767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan767
Why?
So he could be out there running for his life, too?
I haven't seen a QB running for his life lately...all I've seen is a bad QB.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
More like a QB playing for his future career, and not doing a very good job at it :I
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #12
pennsylvaniaproud
Rookie

I think David Carr needs an OC with some imagination. Is a 7-yard sideline pass the most creative play Joe Pendry can come up with? Warfield's pick-6 was easy because the Chiefs knew what was coming. You have to keep the defense guessing and not be so damn predictable. How about a hook-and-lateral, or a flea-flicker. Maybe even send Carr out on a pass route. Carr has a cannon arm. Let him fire it once in a while. Even if it's incomplete it can keep the defense off-balance. To all of those who thought Chris Palmer was the root of all evil, do you think Pendry is any better?
pennsylvaniaproud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #13
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts
Preach on my brother it drives the 's crazy when you mention carr and bust in the same sentence.
LOL. No really, LOL.
Old 11-22-2005   #14
yaboycm
Veteran

Quote:
We need Vince

Keep saying it. Hopefully the advertising will get through one of these days.
Old 11-22-2005   #15
Texansarefunny

I hope Carr goes to another team and you guys can flounder to another 1 win season. If you think you are going to beat the 49ers think again. Most of you had no clue about this season, yet the offseason moves and strength of schedule put the odds in favor of a subpar season. Everyone knew the OL was the biggest need in the offseason, yet nothing was done. So now it is Carrs fault?

Can you really expect better numbers with no O-line, an inept or nonexistant QB coach, a conservative run first coach, and average receivers behind AJ? Obviously you haven't learned as you are still fantasizing about Young.

I could see Carr shining if Martz came in, got Bush and the O-line was shored up. He would fit great as he is used to having terrible defenses. Anyway, good luck what ever happens.
Old 11-22-2005   #16
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Vinny, Again I have to agree. I was really supporting Carr whan he was getting creamed like crazy. I stated that it would make no difference who you had back there, they couldn't get the job done for the Def in your face.

ERRRRRRRRR I WAS WRONG!
I have to eat crow on this one, Carr has had ample time to deliver the ball and can't seem to grasp the concept of hitting a WR. I know of 4 balls thrown in the ground in front of a reciever Sunday night. It was ridiculous. He zones in on his primary WR and never looks off at a secondary WR. He seems to have gotten back to his side arm (half cocked) passing style.

bobby 119C :brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #17
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ya. It's Carr's fault the receivers drop passes and can't run the right routes.
Get a rope.

And if anybody is wondering that was supposed to be funny.
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #18
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
Vinny, Again I have to agree. I was really supporting Carr whan he was getting creamed like crazy. I stated that it would make no difference who you had back there, they couldn't get the job done for the Def in your face.

ERRRRRRRRR I WAS WRONG!
I have to eat crow on this one, Carr has had ample time to deliver the ball and can't seem to grasp the concept of hitting a WR. I know of 4 balls thrown in the ground in front of a reciever Sunday night. It was ridiculous. He zones in on his primary WR and never looks off at a secondary WR. He seems to have gotten back to his side arm (half cocked) passing style.

bobby 119C :brickwall
Wait a minute now, Carr has spent the first three and a half years getting pummeled. He has a few games where the line holds up and now he is supposed to be super QB? Lets be a little realistic, I feel it is going to take an entire off season to correct what the Texan organization has done to his career. And thats assuming the line has corrected itself.

So I don't know about the rest of you, but I am going to sit back, relax, throw back a couple of cold ones, and hope Green Bay and SanFran win a few more games.
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #19
bigcarlos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboycm
Keep saying it. Hopefully the advertising will get through one of these days.
Hopefully the new GM see's it
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #20
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
David will be back, and so will the Texans... Now dry you little eyes..
man I am crying so much just thinking of David Carr returning next year as our starter that I went through an entire box of Kleenex.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read