Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2005   #1
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default Worst team in NFL History

The Texans are the worst ever
Greatest Metal Bands: #1 VENOM # 2 SLAYER.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #2
Snapple
Veteran

That's a huge exaggeration. The 76-77 Bucs were a lot worse.

The Colts and Patriots around 90-91 were both worse.

I bet the Texans could beat the Panthers and Lions teams from 2001, too.

Man, this topic is depressing.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #3
Scott D
Veteran

Quote:
That's a huge exaggeration. The 76-77 Bucs were a lot worse.

The Colts and Patriots around 90-91 were both worse.

I bet the Texans could beat the Panthers and Lions teams from 2001, too.

Please explain that to me. I don't understand. The Texans ARE the worst team EVER in the National Football League. As far as your bet is concerned, the team couldn't beat the fans even if we gave them a 10 point ahead start. They are that bad.
Scott D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #4
Snapple
Veteran

The Buccaneers lost their first 26 games in a row. The Texans already have a win. They are not worse than the 76 Buccaneers by simply that fact.

I mean, they were REALLY bad. They got shut out, as in zero points, five times in one season, a 14 game season no less, not even a 16 game one.

This is the team that when a reporter asked the head coach, "What do you think about the execution of the offense?" He famously replied, "I'm in favor of it." They are the undisputed worse team of all time, no question.

And besides them, there have been a ton of teams that've gone all season and only gotten one win. The Texans aren't any worse than those other one-loss teams, like the Patriots, Colts, Panthers, Cowboys, and so on. In fact, the Texans this year might even win another game or two, which would make them a far cry from the worst team of all time.

Last edited by Snapple; 11-21-2005 at 03:33 AM.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #5
phan1
All Pro

Looking at our schedule, I really think we'll win about 2 more games. We always match up well with the Jags. It will be a close game. We also have a chance with Tennessee. Baltimore, 49ers, and Arizona are beatable for us as well.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #6
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapple
This is the team that when a reporter asked the head coach, "What do you think about the execution of the offense?" He famously replied, "I'm in favor of it." They are the undisputed worse team of all time, no question.
I love the irony, thank you for having me spill my coffee again!
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #7
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

At least our special teams has improved!
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read