Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-20-2005   #1
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125
Default Endzone Celebrations!!

Did anyone saw Chad Johnson propose to a Bengals cheerleader? I think that was one of the better ones this year. I would like to know what your favorite celebration ever was? If you could celebrate and do something creative, what would it be?
Old 11-20-2005   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the one where Steve Smith acted as Zorro. I would recommend using some of Cuahotemo Blanco's celebrations, which include pretending to be a dog and "marking his territory" on the ball.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #3
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I personally loved Moss pretending to moon Lambeau Field last year.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Ernest Givins will always be my favorite with Billy White Shoes running a very close second. The two most original dances in all of the NFL history.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I would be cool like Earl Campbell and just leave the ball in the endzone and head back to the sidelines.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #6
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

drew pearson w/the six shooters
billy white shoes' freak dance

but my favourite by far was the St Louis Rams. After a TD a teammate would grab the football, pretend like he's removing the pin off of a grenade (meanwhie his teammates have their hands covering their ear holes) & when he tosses the football/grenade ALL the offence falls to the ground.

It was ruled un-sportsmanlike. Bummer!
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #7
TexanAlmighty
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Ernest Givins will always be my favorite with Billy White Shoes running a very close second. The two most original dances in all of the NFL history.
Mine too! Did you see Donald Driver do the electric slide last night on MNF? He is from Houston I think.
Old 11-22-2005   #8
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

How bout the Icky Shuffle??

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #9
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

the PRIMETIME dance by Deion Sanders.

And every celebration by T.O. I know everyone else hates his guts, but I don't care.
Old 11-23-2005   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris
drew pearson w/the six shooters
billy white shoes' freak dance

but my favourite by far was the St Louis Rams. After a TD a teammate would grab the football, pretend like he's removing the pin off of a grenade (meanwhie his teammates have their hands covering their ear holes) & when he tosses the football/grenade ALL the offence falls to the ground.

It was ruled un-sportsmanlike. Bummer!

I think that was Butch Johnson that did the six shooters.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 356170 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
I would be cool like Earl Campbell and just leave the ball in the endzone and head back to the sidelines.
That's exactly what I was going to say. Act like you've been there before and will be there again, 'eh?

This constant "look at me" Sportscenter culture is all about individuality over team. Look at Marvin Harrison - quiet, reserved, consumate professional (like Jerry Rice) - and we're talking best of the best.

Sure, TO might have some of the greatest potential talent, but his constant selfish motivations sideline his career so much that in the end, he won't be put on the pedastal with the greats.

I'm just old school and prefer the individual sacrifice towards team goals mentality.
Old 11-23-2005   #12
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ handing the ball to the ref...BOOOOOOOOOO!!
Old 11-23-2005   #13
real

endzone celebrations are good for the game...adds excitement and you get a glimpse of the personality of players... but I agree with you all about saying act like you've been there before...so basically im a to each his own kinda guy
Old 11-23-2005   #14
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Personnaly, I like the jumping into the crowd at home games... seems the texans like this one, especially AJ
Also, Mathis doing the "x" against the Chiefs and Dante Hall was pretty sweet
Old 11-23-2005   #15
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 63539 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Put me in the give the ball to the ref crowd. Campbell, Sweetness, Barry. Even though as a kid, I loved the Billy White Shoes dance.

I don't really mind the celebrations, but it's really sad when a celebration gets more play on highlights than the freaking football game. Oh, and those who celebrate when they're on the wrong end of the scoreboard are pretty stupid.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

espn named a show after the best celebration:primetime
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read