Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-20-2005   #1
Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Domanick_Davis_Ownz Send a message via Yahoo to Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Default Go Mathis Go Mathis Go

Omfgggg This Boy Is Bad Lol
Domanick_Davis_Ownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #2
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

He is amazing. About the only reason that I can find to watch this team.

1st half stats

5 for 217 averaging 43.4 yards and a TD.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #3
Davis37
All Pro

Mathis and DD are the only highlights of this game.
Old 11-21-2005   #4
Napa Auto Parts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Napa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden coverNapa Auto Parts could be on the next Madden cover

Mathis is a bad ********************* if he could only stay healthy.
Napa Auto Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #5
Snapple
Veteran

That was fantastic. And then he almost got a second TD right at the end of the half! I love that kid.

If one coach doesn't get fired, please let it be the special teams coach.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #6
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Why arent they selling Mathis jerseys yet? His is the only one worth buying.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #7
Domanick_Davis_Ownz
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to Domanick_Davis_Ownz Send a message via Yahoo to Domanick_Davis_Ownz

we lost hella bad but i sure was excited watching mathis mannnnn he is fast i wish he had hands like andre
Domanick_Davis_Ownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2005   #8
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly
Why arent they selling Mathis jerseys yet? His is the only one worth buying.
Have one custom-made?
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #9
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

He isn't the only bright light we have... but he is the 'brightest' one we have. He can motor, and should be playing opposite 'Dre as a WR. At least that would be 1 defender outta the way 'cos he is Hella quix to chase, too quick for anything they had...
Old 11-21-2005   #10
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I posted this in another thread but it fits here, too..........

Could you imagine the success they would have if they just put Mathis in on a side screen pass? Andre Johnson is used mostly for this play but Mathis would have 2-3 yards to "duke" the guy out of his shoes and be off to the races. He could also be used in the reverse that we have been using. Just having him running routes in the offense will give the defense fits.

I know that Mathis is just back from injury but if he is healthy, we need to get him the ball.
Old 11-21-2005   #11
touttail
All Pro

WOW! Mathis is a thoroughbred. Wait, he's a Pegasis. The man can flat out fly! It was so cool watching him find the hole to break it open. He was on the north end when they kicked to him.

bobby 119C:brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mathis is great. And they should come out with Mathis jerseys next week. Im gonna buy one.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #13
NYSigma
Rookie

I tried to tell you guys....This kid was fun to watch for 4 years in college. He was a Regional Olympic qualifier with a PULLED HAMSTRING!!! He is a true football player trust me. Wait until you guys get hime playing WR...you'll see he's open on just about every route!!
NYSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #14
The.Houston.Titans
Rookie

I haven't gotten to see any Texans games this season because of my work schedule so last night was my first. When Mathis returned that kickoff for a TD I noticed that he jumped into the fans to celebrate. Is this something that the Texans usually do when they score or is it just Mathis? I remember last year's primetime game against the Packers, DD did the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen the Texans do an endzone dance (but then again I haven't been able to watch most of their games). Maybe because their record is so bad they are ashamed to do so.
The.Houston.Titans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #15
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Houston.Titans
I haven't gotten to see any Texans games this season because of my work schedule so last night was my first. When Mathis returned that kickoff for a TD I noticed that he jumped into the fans to celebrate. Is this something that the Texans usually do when they score or is it just Mathis? I remember last year's primetime game against the Packers, DD did the same thing. I don't think I've ever seen the Texans do an endzone dance (but then again I haven't been able to watch most of their games). Maybe because their record is so bad they are ashamed to do so.
hard to tell, they seldom score

I've seen DD do it and a couple of other players too if I remember correctly.
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #16
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

There really isn't much to celebrate this season so I say let Mathis have his fune. Believe it or not the players work very hard to win. When they achieve a little success they should be happy about it.
Old 11-22-2005   #17
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mathis has 3 TD's already.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #18
yaboycm
Veteran

Mathis is good. Too good to put on punt returns. Right Dom?
Old 11-22-2005   #19
Snapple
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Houston.Titans
I distinctly remember Faggins did the same thing last year. So DD and Mathis aren't the only ones. There might be others, can't remember.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005   #20
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSigma
Wait until you guys get hime playing WR...you'll see he's open on just about every route!!
Who's going to get the ball to him, Carr can't?

bobby 119C:brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read