Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-20-2005   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default USC to fall?!!?!

Fresno is giving them a run for their money.

USC is down by 1 with 6:49 to go in the 4th.

This defense seems to be lacking from years past.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #2
MarleyFan
Veteran

Reggie Bush has over 500 All Purpose yards, thats crazy!
MarleyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Pinegar just gave it away...
Old 11-20-2005   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

They had time to get down the field. Why throw for the endzone there?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #5
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

USC looks beatable. I wouldn't be shocked if UCLA beat them in 2 weeks.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #6
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still upset about the outcome of the Notre Dame vs. USC game...
Old 11-20-2005   #7
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
USC looks beatable. I wouldn't be shocked if UCLA beat them in 2 weeks.
I would, UCLA doesn't play defense like fresno does and will try to out score SC which you can't do. If you are a USC fan you can't be happy about your defense they were just getting slashed today and were getting lucky that Pinegar was just throw in the ball to them. they lost a lot more than people thought when orgeron left
Old 11-20-2005   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyFan
Reggie Bush has over 500 All Purpose yards, thats crazy!
Dang, thats a lot of yards.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #9
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I thought that was a typo at first.
Old 11-20-2005   #10
metalmike
Veteran

I hope USC goes into the Rose Bowl undefeated so Texas can go in and break the streak. Hook Em Horns all the way baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Longhorns are too big, They'll rip the Trojans !!!!
metalmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #11
texplayer2
Veteran

USC's defense is hurt and not as strong as years past,BUT they have made the adjustments when needed to win ball games. I don't think Fresno was seeing the exact same looks they shredded in the first half. Carroll is a good defensive coordinator, and coaching does make a difference. Adjustments and being prepared are the coaches job and five turnovers say they were doing something different the second half. I think USC will get to the Rose Bowl and Texas better bring its A game to California.
texplayer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005   #12
Davis37
All Pro

USC would have lost that game if it Pinegar wouldnt have thrown those 2 horrible ints. IDK what he was thinking when he threw both those passes. USC lucked out in that game.
Old 11-20-2005   #13
texplayer2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis37
USC would have lost that game if it Pinegar wouldnt have thrown those 2 horrible ints. IDK what he was thinking when he threw both those passes. USC lucked out in that game.
I think he was thinking, " I am good enough to throw the ball faster than they can react." And he wasn't. Speed, right place at the right time. Luck is taking advantage of an opportunity. I saw a Texan defender have very good chance at an interception in the first half. He missed it. (Unluck?)
texplayer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005   #14
Davis37
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texplayer2
I think he was thinking, " I am good enough to throw the ball faster than they can react." And he wasn't. Speed, right place at the right time. Luck is taking advantage of an opportunity. I saw a Texan defender have very good chance at an interception in the first half. He missed it. (Unluck?)
Its amazing how you know what he was thinking. Should I call you Miss Cleo? The int that happened at the goal line was thrown right into double coverage. How does speed have anything to do with that? They were lucky that Pinegar was stupid enough to throw that pass. Skill had nothing to do with that int either... Its not like they read his eyes and cut in front of the reciever to pick it off. He threw it stright to the defender. Luck isnt taking advantage of an opportunity, luck is getting an opportunity to take advantage of. If that makes any sense... The Texan defender was lucky because a bad pass was thrown his way, he just couldnt come down with it. That doesnt make him unlucky. It just makes him a guy that cant catch.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read