Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-15-2005   #1
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing T.O.?

I was wondering if anyone else is sick and tired of hearing T.O. this and T.O. that or is it just me?

The guy "was" a good receiver, but he let his alligator mouth overload his humming bird ***** IMHO.....
Old 11-15-2005   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

You'll never hear the end of it. Especially with the Eagles 0 and 2 without him and McNabb throwing game-losing INTs in both losses.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate TO. He still is good but no one wants him because he causes problems wherever he goes.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #4
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Better get used to it. TO has the killer combination of being a loudmouth and outspoken. That equals media gold. TO will always be a story regardless of what team he is on. He is like Shaq. I'm not saying that Shaq is a jerk like TO, but both are basically cartoon characters who will say what ever is on their mind.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

is all I hear about TO.

NFL Live devotes THREE segments to TO before Sunday's games. Now we get to hear how TO's grandma never said she loved him! waaaaaah

They waste so much coverage on ONE player that could be better used to hightlight other TEAMS that are playing good. That's my main gripe, the over-coverage of some me-first prima dona.

Although, I do find it humorous that he could end up in Dallas. If it happens, I can't wait to hear the Cowboy lovers try to rationalize throwing love on the one player that disrespected the "star". ohhhhh, the staaaaaaar.
Old 11-15-2005   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
is all I hear about TO.
They waste Although, I do find it humorous that he could end up in Dallas. If it happens, I can't wait to hear the Cowboy lovers try to rationalize throwing love on the one player that disrespected the "star". ohhhhh, the staaaaaaar.
I guess you could call it rationalize, but if TO is invited to join the team, and demonstrate a change in attitude, he could really be an asset to the team. If he hasn't then he would be out of there faster than Antonio Bryant and Quincy Carter. So if he is offered the privilege of joining the team, the ball is in his court on how he chooses to respond to the opportunity.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #7
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan
I was wondering if anyone else is sick and tired of hearing T.O. this and T.O. that or is it just me?

The guy "was" a good receiver, but he let his alligator mouth overload his humming bird ***** IMHO.....
You're sick and tired of T.O., so you start another thread about him?
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2005   #8
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

And you know who is mad he is not in the spotlight and TO is? You know who's thunder TO stole in the off season with his comments?

RANDY MOSS. So Moss goes on TV and makes mysterious comments about his coach in an attempt to get people to pay attention to him.

I would love to see Moss and TO in Raiderland with Sapp. It be fun to watch these three egos try and coexsist!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
You're sick and tired of T.O., so you start another thread about him?
And reason, while correct, dies another almost unresponded to death.
Old 11-16-2005   #10
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
is all I hear about TO.

NFL Live devotes THREE segments to TO before Sunday's games. Now we get to hear how TO's grandma never said she loved him! waaaaaah

They waste so much coverage on ONE player that could be better used to hightlight other TEAMS that are playing good. That's my main gripe, the over-coverage of some me-first prima dona.

Although, I do find it humorous that he could end up in Dallas. If it happens, I can't wait to hear the Cowboy lovers try to rationalize throwing love on the one player that disrespected the "star". ohhhhh, the staaaaaaar.
That comment hit a sore spot! Let Oakland have him! I really dont like that guy. I was there at the Dallas game he slammed Emmett Smith after a TD and at the game he paraded the star after his TD. Selfish loser in my opinion, anyone hear the Jim Rome show and the psycologist that anylized his personality? That was good!
Old 11-16-2005   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH
I guess you could call it rationalize, but if TO is invited to join the team, and demonstrate a change in attitude, he could really be an asset to the team. If he hasn't then he would be out of there faster than Antonio Bryant and Quincy Carter. So if he is offered the privilege of joining the team, the ball is in his court on how he chooses to respond to the opportunity.
I think Philly said kinda the same thing not too long ago....
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read