Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-01-2006   #61
dm77713
Rookie

I've got a mac n cheese recipe thats pretty easy, you need.
12 oz of elbow macaroni
4 cups of cheese
2 cups of milk
1 tbs butter/ margarine
1 egg
Your choice of meat(optional)
Cook the noodles first, drain them and place back in pot, place in butter and gently toss, to avoid sticking. Next add the rest of the ingredients, you can use any cheese that you like, now keep stirring the macaroni until the cheese is melted and covers all the macaroni. if there is still some milk left in the pan keep stirring, as it will eventually thicken and cling to the mac. And that is it. After it is done, you can add whatever kind of meat you want to it, if you actually want to, i personally prefer ham. Now all that's left is to sit back and eat.
dm77713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006   #62
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Has NO ONE tried any of these recipes to report on?

Longhorn needs a buttermilk pie recipe.
I've tried, MikeMcs chili and the
gtexans cobbler ( both awesome) and oreos. The OREO takes practice, tell you right now!
Old 07-03-2006   #63
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Yeah...still no good buttermilk pie recipe

I made this Mexican Layered Salad for a party yesterday and got LOTS of compliments!

This is a fresh twist on a favorite, adding such Southwestern flavors as green chiles, cilantro, cumin, and lime.

1 (9-ounce) package cornbread mix
1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
6 plum tomatoes, chopped
Garnish: green onion curls

Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions, adding chiles. Cool and crumble.
Process light mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.

Layer a 4-quart bowl with half of shredded lettuce, half of crumbled cornbread, one-third of mayonnaise mixture, and half each of black beans, corn, shredded Cheddar cheese, and next 3 ingredients. Repeat layers. Top with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.

Note: Don't forget to buy the other ingredients that you'll need to make the cornbread.

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #64
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
We have this as a side dish every Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Ingredients:

4 - eggs (beaten)
4 - #2 cans cream corn (yellow)
1 1/2 - tsp garlic salt
1 - 10 oz can Rotel tomatoes (original or whatever suits your taste)
1/2 - lb Velveeta cheese (grated)
3/4 - cup Wesson Oil
1 - cup yellow cornmeal
1 - tsp baking powder
1 - cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)

Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT grated cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly and put in greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees. Serves 10-12.

I bet every cadiologist on the site got a har(*)-on with that one. Ca-ching.
Keep gas in the ol' Benz.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006   #65
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Nifa Lorenzo's Salsa Verda/ Cheese & Onions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
REAL Texas chili ain't got no beans in it.
Bull Dung. go rent Blazing Saddles. Trail Cooks used what they had on the trail. And Beans my freind was readily available...and cheap and would store.YOUR BS is a wives tell told to, for,and by Drug store Cowboys who have never been closer to a side of beef than a goercery store.

Salza Verda
Tomatililoes are in season.

1 dozen Tomatillioes, Take the outer skins off and core the pits.
Three Med. Avocadoes
1 med onion.
1 Jalapeno pepper
1 Banana or Sarano peper. What ever your crew can handle. Kids involved... I use the milder peppers.

In a medium sauce pan stew ( parch boill) prepaired Tomatillios.
Drain in Coliander in cool water. Want them soft, but not too mushy.
Prepair avacados, Chop onions and peppers.
In a blender layer: 1. Tomatillios, then prepaired Avacados. Onions & peppers.
Grade, Crush, & Blend sixty seconds each.
refrigerate untill cooled.

Serve with nice chips.

Cheese and Oinions. Great for head Colds !

Three medium onions
2 packages of 8 oz. Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar
(Has to be Cracker Barrel, nothing that I know of substitutes.)
1 1/2 cup of milk
Ground caraway seeds to taste. (I like a lot 4 ozs.)
One loaf of french bread
2 cups of water.

Slice onions into planky strips (3/4 to an inch).
Dice Cracker Barrel into dices.

In Medium Sauce pan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
Add onions.Reduce heat to medium.
cook two minutes.
* Want them done, but not soggy.
Reduce heat to low.
Add milk.
Add cheese.
Add 3/4ths of carraway seed.
Stir cheese occasionally -TO CONSTANTLY, being carefull not to let cheese settle too long at the bottom of the pot. (Clean up will be a bear if you let it settle).
Slice Bread into three inch slices.
Cook for another two minutes. The cracker Barrel will litterally dissolve
into the liquid and make a wonderful soup.

Place a slice of bread into a large bowl. Laddle cheeese and onions into bowl.
Garnish with reserve Caraway.

Breaks up a head cold. You'll sleep like an angle that night.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 07-14-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Old 07-14-2006   #66
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife
It's gonna be cold tonight so here's what's for dinner at Nuts Wifes house.
Get out your crock pot/slow cooker
1 28oz can of whole tomatoes, lightly squished with your hands
1 10oz can chopped tomatoes and green chili peppers
2 cups V-8 juice or plain tomatoe juice (boring)
2 tbs chili powder
1 tea cumin
1 tea dried oregano
3 cloves garlic minced
1 1/2 pounds stew beef (cubed)
2 cups chopped onions
1 1/2 cups chopped celery
1 cup chopped green sweet pepper (if u get bell pepper get red)greens not sweet JMO
2 -15 oz cans black, kidney,and or garbanzo beans rinsed and drained

Toppers - shredded mexican cheese, sour cream, chopped green onion, sliced olives: get the picture? put what ever you want on top.

Stick it all in the pot except the beans and cook for 8-10 hours - Mine is cooking while I'm at work!

about 1/2 hour before finished (when meat pulls apart loosly) add the beans.

I think I'll make some sweet corn bread/ n butter with it!

Nice, close to mine. I'd tell ya. But then I'd have to kill ya. Swore to Pew Pa.
Old 07-14-2006   #67
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
Kimberly,

I have a GREAT buttermilk pie receipt, if I can find it. My Mom made it all the time, one of my favs!! I haven't made one in years though, so will have to do some research.
Hurry! And a mississippi mud pie anyone ? I love that stuff.
Sponsored links
Old 07-14-2006   #68
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete
Bull Dung.
Exactly what chili with beans taste like.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006   #69
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 926 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

OK Son, you're gonna have to put that apron on this season and cook us up some of that beanless chili and we'll just see which is most prefered!
Old 07-19-2006   #70
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

I'm not much for secret recipes, but there are a FEW things...

My Mom's Pot Roast
1-1.5 lbs. chuck roast (the fattier the better!)
1 can Guiness
1 can French onion soup
1 can beef broth
carrots, onions, potatoes, etc. as desired

Dump the liquids in with the meat, equal parts into a slow cooker (crock pot). Cook on high for 6 hours. Add your veggies, cook for 2 more hours.

Eat, and enjoy meat that flakes beyond belief

Yankee's Carrot and Jalepeno' relish

carrots, sliced in rounds
onions, sliced
jalapeno peppers, sliced in rounds
2 garlic cloves, sliced
salt, and a few bay leaves
White vinegar (45-grain strength)
a few table spoons of red vinegar

Bring the vinegars, salt, and bayleaf to a boil. Add all the veggies and simmer until the veggies are cooked.

Put in the fridge and chill. Best results if it sits for 24 hours (extra spicy!)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #71
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Exactly what chili with beans taste like.
Drug store cowboy. Uh huh.
Old 07-26-2006   #72
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharton
Ingredients:

little bit of oil
1 small onion (chopped fine)
4-5 garlic cloves (chopped fine)
1-2 pounds ground meat
2 can pinto beans
1 can red beans
1 can black beans
1 can garbanzo beans
1 can corn
1-2 can whole tomatoes
2 packages of taco seasoning (hot or mild depending on taste)
1 package of ranch dressing mix (the dry mix)

Preheat oil in a soup pot until hot and sauté onions and garlic. Add ground meat and lightly brown with ˝ package of taco seasoning. Once browned, add each of the canned goods (use your hands to break up or squish up the tomatoes). Add the remainder of the first package of taco seasoning and simmer for 15 minutes. Taste. Add the second taco seasoning package if you need too and simmer again. Here is the kicker (and it makes the recipe), about 5 minutes before the simmering is complete, add ˝ of the package of ranch dressing and finish simmering. Take off the burner and let sit for 10 – 15 minutes to cool and meld flavors, then serve. I like mine with cornbread!
I've made Whartons Taco soup a couple of times already, and it's terrific!
Old 07-26-2006   #73
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Anybody have a good taco meat recepie? or maybe a really good store-bought taco seasoning? i'm really tired of McCormick's seasoning...
Old 07-26-2006   #74
dm77713
Rookie

Good Fettucine alfredo recipe:
12 oz fettucine (or any pasta)
1 stick of butter melted, preferably in a pan
2 cups whipping cream
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Basil/ oregano to taste.
Cook pasta according to package instructions.
Melt butter and add in whipping cream, next put in mozzarella and cooked until it is melted and the sauce looks a little cheesy. then add basil or oregano to taste. If you want you can add some chicken or vegetables or whatever.
Carrot Cake Recipe:
9 oz carrots
2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups veggie oil
4 eggs, beaten
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped walnuts (or any nut)
Frosting:
1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
8 oz cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
Cake: preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan. Cook carrots(if needed) Drain and Mash in a large bowl. Add sugar eggs and oil, beat well. Mix flour baking soda and salt, then beat into the carrot mixture. stir in nuts (if you want some on top, save a couple. Bake for 40 minutes or until an iserted toothpick comes out clean. For the next part, if you don't want to use frosting, just sift some confectioner's sugar on top, it taste great too.
Frosting:
Beat butter cream cheese and vanilla in a bowl until creamy, add enough confectioner's sugar to make frosting spreadable. Spread evenly and top with nuts if desired.

And finally, key lime pie:
4 egg yolks
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup fresh lime juice (actual key limes work best, but if theyre not in season...)
1 9 in. graham cracker pie crust
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1 lime thinly sliced (for garnish)
combine egg yolks and condensed milk in pan, add in the lime juice and stir continually until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Pour into pie crust, chill in freezer until firm. Beat cream and sugar until peaks form (you're gonna want an electric mixer for this). Garnish pie with the whipped cream and lime slices.
Old 08-07-2006   #75
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete
Hurry! And a mississippi mud pie anyone ? I love that stuff.

Buttermilk pie:

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 c sugar
3 heaping Tbsp flour
3 eggs
1c buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla
dash nutmeg

Cream together soft butter and sugar; add flour and eggs, beating. Stir in buttermilk, vanilla and nutmeg; pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minlutes for large pie, 30-40 min for 2 small pies

Mississippi Mud Cake

Mix:

1/3 c cocoa
2 c sugar
1 1/2 c flour
pinch salt

Add:

2 stick butter, melted
4eggs, well beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c chopped pecans

Bake in sheet pan (greased or floured) at 350 for 30 min. Take cake from oven, cover with miniature marshmellows. Torn on broiler of oven, melt marshmellows. Let cake cool. Ice

ICING:

1 box powered sugar
1/3 c cocoa
1 stick butter, melted
1/3 c milk
1 tsp vanilla

No cooking required, just mix and frost cake

These two receipts were taken from a cookbook called "The Best Recipes in the Country" put out by employees of the Blue Bell Creameries in Brenham.

I'm bringing the Mississippi mud cake to our tailgate Sat, plus some delicious pecan bars. Come on by and sample!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006   #76
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Sandy...you are the BEST!!! Something else you make that I LOVE......the spinach dip in the bread! YUUUUMMMM!! Joby talks about it all the time!!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #77
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe
Yeah...still no good buttermilk pie recipe

I made this Mexican Layered Salad for a party yesterday and got LOTS of compliments!

This is a fresh twist on a favorite, adding such Southwestern flavors as green chiles, cilantro, cumin, and lime.

1 (9-ounce) package cornbread mix
1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup lime juice
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
6 plum tomatoes, chopped
Garnish: green onion curls

Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions, adding chiles. Cool and crumble.
Process light mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.

Layer a 4-quart bowl with half of shredded lettuce, half of crumbled cornbread, one-third of mayonnaise mixture, and half each of black beans, corn, shredded Cheddar cheese, and next 3 ingredients. Repeat layers. Top with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours. Garnish, if desired.

Note: Don't forget to buy the other ingredients that you'll need to make the cornbread.
I had forgot about this thread....your salad sounds like something I may have to investigate, Kimberly.

I just concocted a new cake, and it has been a hit here at FILO central...

Carrie's Too Lazy to Frost the Darn Thing Cake
The cake:
2c. sugar
2c. all purpose flour
2 sticks of butter (margarine will work, but I am a butter girl)
1/3c. cocoa powder
1c. water
1/2c. buttermilk
2 eggs, beaten
1T. vanilla
1t. baking soda
Blend sugar and flour in a large bowl. Combine the butter, cocoa and water in a saucepan, bring to a quick boil, stirring constantly and making sure it is well mixed. Pour hot mixture over flour mixture and mix well. Add buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and baking soda, mix in well. It will be on the thinner side. Pour into a greased 13x9 and bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
When the cake is about 10 minutes from done, start the...

LAZY FROSTING
1 stick butter (yea, margarine will work here too)
1/4c. cocoa powder
1/2c. buttermilk
1/4c. half n half (milk would work in a pinch)
1 entire 16oz box of powered sugar
1T. vanilla
Blend the butter, cocoa and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, add the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat WELL. Pull the cake from the oven, poke ALL OVER with a fork, poke the heck out of it...more holes the better. Spread the hot frosting over the hot cake, making sure it is covered and oozing down the sides too. Let set to soak for at least an hour, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours. This is important, the cake tastes phenominal COLD, but not so tasty warm.
It is almost like a brownie, but not quite. Not nauseatingly sweet, but hints at richness.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #78
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

OK, can someone please post an experience using one or more of these recipes?

Modified just a little, the "vidalia onion" was pretty good.
Old 10-20-2006   #79
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans Cookbook! Post your best recipe here:

I've been cooking since I was 7 years old. I can cook creole food and know a few international recepies that have given me some acclaim. I've made barbeque marinades and sauces that make me envied by many. I make a gumbo that has placed tears of joy in the eyes of many...and shall take my recipies TO THE GRAVE WITH ME! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA! Unless I have kids...in which case I'll pass them on.

DH
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #80
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans Cookbook! Post your best recipe here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
I've been cooking since I was 7 years old. I can cook creole food and know a few international recepies that have given me some acclaim. I've made barbeque marinades and sauces that make me envied by many. I make a gumbo that has placed tears of joy in the eyes of many...and shall take my recipies TO THE GRAVE WITH ME! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA! Unless I have kids...in which case I'll pass them on.

DH
fess up...you can't stay away from good Japanese home cooking...no matter how bizzaro it may be at times.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read