Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2005   #1
William.carter
Veteran

Default What happened to Pettway

He isn't on the practice squad or the roster anymore and there is no mention of him in the transactions as being released.

Just curious.
William.carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by William.carter
He isn't on the practice squad or the roster anymore and there is no mention of him in the transactions as being released.

Just curious.
i thought he was suspended for 4 games or so for substance abuse...maybe im wrong?
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

This was discussed a little on a different thread. Somebody guessed it was for substance abuse.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #4
G-Man
Rookie

I remember one day i looked on the transactions page on the houston home page. It showed when we got frank chamberlain we dropped kenneth, then the next couple of days is showed that we put kailee over paid self was put on injured reserve and frank was picked up. So i looked on the practice squad at kenneth was not on it.
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
This was discussed a little on a different thread. Somebody guessed it was for substance abuse.
sounds about right...it seems reasonable to me.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005   #6
William.carter
Veteran

Ok thanks. I guess i missed that stuff. So sad.
William.carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #7
tex
Veteran

I emailed the Texans and they said they couldn't talk about it,but that he would be back in two weeks this was on 11/16/05.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-16-2005   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
I emailed the Texans and they said they couldn't talk about it,but that he would be back in two weeks this was on 11/16/05.
Thats awsome.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read