Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2005   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 17 Gameday: Texans at 49ers

The Texans ring in the New Year with their first encounter with the 49ers.

Sun. 1/1
3:05 p.m.
(CBS)

www.HoustonTexans.com

Matchup

Gamecenter

Gamecenter Preview

http://www.sf49ers.com/
Old 12-28-2005   #2
Khari
Administrator

Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

The last game of the 2005 season......I'm so sad..... Go Texans!

Old 01-01-2006   #3
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

This day couldn't come soon enough. Let's forget this season ever happened and get training camp started.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #4
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK guys, keep your hands off the ball and don't forget to fall down a lot.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #5
A Texan
Veteran

Default Go Texans!

Good luck to the Texans and I hope they bring home a victory. I think the weather in SF may just work in the Texans favor.
A Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #6
TexansAllTheWayBaby
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 TexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro BowlerTexansAllTheWayBaby is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via AIM to TexansAllTheWayBaby
Arrow Pre Game Notes : Texans vs. 49ers

Our Houston Texans will have their season finale today, as they will play the 49ers in the Bay Area in a few hours this afternoon.

Weather Forecast - San Francisco, CA:

This Afternoon- Cloudy with Rain Likely, Some Possibly Heavy. Windy.

Injury Report :

TEXANS :

QUESTIONABLE: SS- C.C. BROWN (HAMSTRING) DE- TRAVIS JOHNSON (BACK)

PROBABLE : C- STEVE MCKINNEY (THIGH), HB- VERNAND MORENCY (ILL)

49ERS :

OUT : CB- AHMED PLUMMER (ANKLE)

DOUBTFUL : CB- DERRICK JOHNSON (NECK) , CB- BRUCE THORTON (KNEE)

QUESTIONABLE : ILB- SALEEM RASHEED (KNEE)

PROBABLE : WR- RASHEED MARSHALL (GROIN)

RECORD POSSIBILITIES:

Texans LB Antwaan Peek is 1 sack short of tying the all-time Texans sack record, currently held by Jeff Posey, at 8.0 in 2002.

Texans QB David Carr needs to throw 2 TD passes to tie his all time high. He had 16 in 2004.

IF THE TEXANS WIN THIS GAME, IT WOULD:

Earn Houston It's first road win of this season

Be the First time Houston won a season finale.

*I'll be rooting for the Texans today, lets ring in the new year with a victory!

Old 01-01-2006   #7
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr should have a BIG day today!

If he gets the protection, ( ) he'll take advantage of all of SF's CBs being either out or doubtful.

Bad news, I guess.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2006   #8
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Carr should have a BIG day today!

If he gets the protection, ( ) he'll take advantage of all of SF's CBs being either out or doubtful.

Bad news, I guess.
Don't worry... Carr will again be outperformed by a rookie or 3rd stringer or cheerleader or whoever the opponent runs onto the field at QB.
Old 01-01-2006   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I'm gettin all ready for this game. Got my Texan/Niner stuff out, burning my new TEXAN lamp, REALLY NEAT, Texan "BILLY", this old grandma's "build a bear" is sitting proudly by my side, I have my Texan cup, and a Niner cup, out and all ready to fix a cool drink in on this HOT NEW YEARS DAY!! TEXAN and NINER throws all ready to cover up with cause I have my AC turned down to 60! Guess you can say I am sitting here gettng ready to pull for both teams!! lol

May the best team win on this beautiful (in Texas) NYs day!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #10
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Don't worry... Carr will again be outperformed by a rookie or 3rd stringer or cheerleader or whoever the opponent runs onto the field at QB.
I can't hide my curiousity any longer, wonger. How did you happen to come up with 'the wonger need food' ? I hope you don't mind me asking.
Old 01-01-2006   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can't hide my curiousity any longer, wonger. How did you happen to come up with 'the wonger need food' ? I hope you don't mind me asking.
I've been wondering the same thing!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #12
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Kailee Wong + the donger need food quote from Sixteen Candles + lots of adult beverages the night my account was created.
Old 01-01-2006   #13
TexasJedi
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansAllTheWayBaby
Our Houston Texans will have their season finale today, as they will play the 49ers in the Bay Area in a few hours this afternoon.

Weather Forecast - San Francisco, CA:

This Afternoon- Cloudy with Rain Likely, Some Possibly Heavy. Windy.

Injury Report :

TEXANS :

QUESTIONABLE: SS- C.C. BROWN (HAMSTRING) DE- TRAVIS JOHNSON (BACK)

PROBABLE : C- STEVE MCKINNEY (THIGH), HB- VERNAND MORENCY (ILL)

49ERS :

OUT : CB- AHMED PLUMMER (ANKLE)

DOUBTFUL : CB- DERRICK JOHNSON (NECK) , CB- BRUCE THORTON (KNEE)

QUESTIONABLE : ILB- SALEEM RASHEED (KNEE)

PROBABLE : WR- RASHEED MARSHALL (GROIN)

RECORD POSSIBILITIES:

Texans LB Antwaan Peek is 1 sack short of tying the all-time Texans sack record, currently held by Jeff Posey, at 8.0 in 2002.

Texans QB David Carr needs to throw 2 TD passes to tie his all time high. He had 16 in 2004.

IF THE TEXANS WIN THIS GAME, IT WOULD:

Earn Houston It's first road win of this season

Be the First time Houston won a season finale.

*I'll be rooting for the Texans today, lets ring in the new year with a victory!

I thought it was Orr who was 1 away from the club record.
TexasJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #14
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Kailee Wong + the donger need food quote from Sixteen Candles + lots of adult beverages the night my account was created.
Thanks!
Old 01-01-2006   #15
Khari
Administrator

Ok, I'm off to the sports bar in my Texans shirt.....and I hope we win...
Old 01-01-2006   #16
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Any good quotes from the pre-game show on 610? I missed Casserly's comments.

Look for KBrown to miss several FG's today. Rain with winds are around 30 MPH.
Old 01-01-2006   #17
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

HOU wins coin toss, spots SF 17 points, lol.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #18
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

maybe Carr has a wicked hangover
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #19
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Nice moves my V-Mo.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006   #20
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Morency loves that spin move.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read