Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2005   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 15 Gameday: Cardinals at Texans

The Cardinals are expected to make some noise in Dennis Green's second season.

Sun. 12/18
12:00 p.m.
(FOX)

www.HoustonTexans.com

Matchup

Gamecenter

Gamecenter Preview

http://www.azcardinals.com/
Old 12-17-2005   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/pr...05/week14.html

Quote:
Warren says: At this point, even mascot Toro is updating his resume.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #3
TexansJunkE
Veteran

Default Cards game.........

has anyone heard if the stadiam will be opened or closed?
TexansJunkE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #4
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansJunkE
has anyone heard if the stadiam will be opened or closed?
Open - final decision at 9:30 this morning. I'll be on my way by then.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Wear layers
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #6
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink ever the optimist

Because Reeves is looking over everyone's shoulders, the Texans will pull together and win this game - that being easier than polishing a resume.

Texans 16
Arizona 12
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2
Because Reeves is looking over everyone's shoulders, the Texans will pull together and win this game - that being easier than polishing a resume.

Texans 16
Arizona 12

I think you are right....but I see the score being higher than that.
Maybe
Texans 24
Arizona 21
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-18-2005   #8
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72459 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want them to win so we don't get stuck with the first pick. An entire off-season of nothing but Reggie Bush would make me wretch.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #9
Bear
Rookie

They said on 610 about 30 minutes ago that the roof will be CLOSED.

Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #10
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear
They said on 610 about 30 minutes ago that the roof will be CLOSED.

I'm heading out to the game here in a few minutes. What a great day for football - do you think Reeves will have some input into the Texans' roof open/close procedures? We still haven't worked all the kinks out of that yet.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #11
Bear
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
I'm heading out to the game here in a few minutes. What a great day for football - do you think Reeves will have some input into the Texans' roof open/close procedures? We still haven't worked all the kinks out of that yet.
I'm outta here shortly as well but too hungover to tailgate

If the report was accurate and Reeves had input to close the roof in 50 weather, it will be the first of many wrong decisions.
Old 12-18-2005   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Wells starting....Dom is out for the game per Houston radio pre game show.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #13
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear
I'm outta here shortly as well but too hungover to tailgate

If the report was accurate and Reeves had input to close the roof in 50 weather, it will be the first of many wrong decisions.
I was joking - the joke may not have came through. I'm not saying Reeves had input; I'm sure he has lots of better things to do.
Old 12-18-2005   #14
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Wells starting....Dom is out for the game per Houston radio pre game show.
So maybe Morency gets a few more touches and they may try to feature AJ a little more? That might be two good things.
Old 12-18-2005   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So maybe Morency gets a few more touches and they may try to feature AJ a little more? That might be two good things.
Morency got some work with the first team this week so I hope so as well.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #16
Bear
Rookie

Quote:
I was joking - the joke may not have came through. I'm not saying Reeves had input; I'm sure he has lots of better things to do.
I knew you were joking, I was just playing along.

Having said that, closing the roof is still a bad call. Keep it open in 90+ but to close it when it's 50 and beautiful.... Makes no sense.
Old 12-18-2005   #17
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Texans 31
Cardinals 28 F/OT
Old 12-18-2005   #18
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

31 points for the Texans?

You do realize you are talking about the Houston Texans right?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #19
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
That would definately be a good thing to see. I've been wanting to see him get 15 to 20 touches a game over the last games of the season so we get a feel for what we've got in him.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005   #20
Jags&Dawgs
Veteran

Good luck Texans I hope you sick the horns in the red bird. to the death or until the last sec ticks off the clock...
Jags&Dawgs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read