Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2005   #1
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 22660 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 13 Gameday: Texans at Ravens

Ray Lewis and the Ravens haven't played Houston since 2002.

Sun. 12/4
12:00 p.m.
(CBS)

www.HoustonTexans.com

Matchup

Gamecenter

Gamecenter Preview

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/
Old 12-03-2005   #2
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I hope the texans dont get killed
Old 12-03-2005   #3
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
As long as they don't bring in that rookie QB from Yale, we should be alright.
Professor Fitz is from Harvard, actually. It's not like that diminishes our embarassment or anything, but...
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #4
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 34 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya
Professor Fitz is from Harvard, actually. It's not like that diminishes our embarassment or anything, but...
I think he meant he hopes the Ravens don't play a quarterback they might have drafted out of different ivy league school. I don't think they did, or rather pray to God they didn't.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005   #5
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 34 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know...it was a joke...nevermind.
Ah sorry, my sarcasm detector must have been switched off somehow. I'll just flip that switch back on and...there we go.

Nevermind, I thought you were talking to me.

Last edited by Peldon; 12-03-2005 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2005   #6
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

rofl: @ Bigtexan and Dubya

I'm just hoping that the offense can be as consistent as they were in the 1st half last week, the whole game tomorrow. Defense ofcourse has to give the offense that opportunity. So for them, I hope they do not break down like they did in the 2nd half last week.

I just hope they can find it in themselves to play like UT and USC did, hell any college team. TO WIN and not worry about being nice and just run up the score.

No more talk about who we can beat these last games. Just get out there and play to win every game.

OK. I've calmed down now.
Old 12-04-2005   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't expect to see any new faces in the starting line-up this week. We're going with the crew that has proven they can win one game out of every 10 or so.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-04-2005   #8
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

We need to start breaking it down a little more. I think we're at 1.5 wins if you count the first half of the Rams game...
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #9
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

just noticed this but shouldnt the texans helmet be on the left and the ravens be on the right since its "texans @ ravens"

just thought i would point that out
Old 12-04-2005   #10
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 25372 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Texans 24
Ravens 21
Old 12-04-2005   #11
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

To paraphrase a line from the movie The Viking, "Ragnar I drink to your return with Raven Ale (English), only wishing that it were Raven blood! Aaarrrrr!

Old 12-04-2005   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Marcus Coleman has been suspended for violating some team rule and will be deactivated for today's game.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #13
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Yea I just saw that and thank god. If he cant take down little wide receivers then jamal lewis would break his heart when he trucks him. I dont know who will win this one but it should be close and low scoring.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #14
Peldon
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Marcus Coleman has been suspended for violating some team rule and will be deactivated for today's game.
He violated the rule that says you have to be able to tackle to play.
Old 12-04-2005   #15
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

So it will be CC Brown at FS and Earl at SS?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #16
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
I know...it was a joke...nevermind.
Sorry about that. Luckily for us, there are no former Ivy Leaguers on the Ravens roster.

We should probably keep an eye out for that running back from McNeese State they have though.
Old 12-04-2005   #17
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peldon
He violated the rule that says you have to be able to tackle to play.
I'm sure Brian Billick has called Capers on Coleman's behalf to protest and demand that Capers stop being such a jerk and let Coleman play.
Old 12-04-2005   #18
Dre_80
Rookie

Quote:
NFL Inactives for Week 13 (December 4-5)

Note: CD = Coach's Decision

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4

HOUSTON TEXANS AT BALTIMORE RAVENS, 1:00 P.M.

Texans - CB Chris McKenzie (CD); S Marcus Coleman (no reason given); RB Tony Hollings (CD); DL Jerry Deloach (CD); OL Fred Weary (CD); QB Dave Ragone (3rd QB); WR Donovan Morgan (CD); and C Tyson Walter (CD).

Ravens - DE Anthony Weaver (back); CB Chris McAlister (hamstring); FB Justin Green (wrist); OL Orlando Brown (back); G Keydrick Vincent (thigh); MLB Ray Lewis (thigh); and WR Clarence Moore (CD).
no reason given?

looks good to me. ray lewis, chris mcalister and weaver are out. their starting FS is out, too. ed reed will start, thats not exactly what i was looking forward to. :brickwall
AJ should have a good day though. lets win this game.
Dre_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005   #19
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre_80
lets win this game.
Yes! Let's NOT play for the draft pick, let's play for the win.
Old 12-04-2005   #20
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanted Mckenzie(sp?) to play. He can tackle good for a small guy.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read