Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005   #161
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
you need to copy/paste that post. you could use it every week.
LOL
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #162
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
is smoker still their 3rd stringer
I think Smoker is an Eagle now, ..I could be wrong
Old 11-27-2005   #163
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Isaac Bruce looked like Corey Bradford on that one
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #164
Jerry
Veteran

Lucky us - drop by Bruce on a good pass
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #165
grandslam1
Veteran

The Texans can't underestimate him
grandslam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #166
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCoreTxn
I think Smoker is an Eagle now, ..I could be wrong
see post 181...Smoker is on the Rams roster again though.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #167
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

I knew I'd be seeing Mathis make a lot of retruns, I just never thought they would be punt returns.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #168
TexasJedi
Hall of Fame

I know that Bruce dropped the pass, but that was a nice throw by Fitzpatrick. Nice coverage by the defense BTW.
TexasJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #169
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, the commentators actually said the Texans look "good".
Old 11-27-2005   #170
Dubya
All Pro

"playing as smartly as they have all season"

If they were playing as smartly as they have all season they'd be losing right now.
Old 11-27-2005   #171
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

The offensive juggernaut that is the Houston Texans this game.....another 1st down!
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #172
HardCoreTxn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to HardCoreTxn Send a message via MSN to HardCoreTxn Send a message via Yahoo to HardCoreTxn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
Yep...see my trademark..yesssssir!
ahhh ok, whats up Shark?.....my screenname = Rocketball101 in yahoo
Old 11-27-2005   #173
Dubya
All Pro

Just out of reach for AJ.
Old 11-27-2005   #174
Johnny Utah
All Pro

I love seeing them take shots down the field.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #175
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
is mathis our boy now at returns?
I'm guessing yes when he's healthy. if he can keep making 10+ punt returns I'm very happy
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #176
ATX
Hall of Fame

The Texans have actually gone deep a few times this game
Old 11-27-2005   #177
Jerry
Veteran

Wells! Great play
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #178
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Wells with a great run after catch.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #179
Dubya
All Pro

Wells with a first down and then some. Good job Wells!
Old 11-27-2005   #180
ATX
Hall of Fame

Where has this play been all year? Is that really the Texans out there?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read