Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 12 Gameday: Rams at Texans

Khari

Administrator
game_11.jpg

The Rams and their high-powered offense make their first trek to Reliant Stadium.

Sun. 11/27
12:00 p.m.
(FOX)

www.HoustonTexans.com

Matchup

Gamecenter

Gamecenter Preview

http://www.stlouisrams.com/

This darn thread again. :) I will be driving to the game to watch a 1-9 team. I guess I bleed Battle Red. Anyone who has gone and watched all of the home games should be eligible for at least a personalized atta boy from Mr. McNair.

Forget winning or keeping it close, how about keeping it interesting?

Rather than handing out a oversized fake check on the field during pre game how about McNair handing the whole staff a pink slip at halftime. It may be the best "executed" play on our field all year.

Kaiser Toro said:
Rather than handing out a oversized fake check on the field during pre game how about McNair handing the whole staff a pink slip at halftime. It may be the best "executed" play on our field all year.

Here Here!!! I would love that....:drool:

Kaiser Toro said:
This darn thread again. :) I will be driving to the game to watch a 1-9 team. I guess I bleed Battle Red. Anyone who has gone and watched all of the home games should be eligible for at least a personalized atta boy from Mr. McNair..

Me Too, although not as far as you drive, but a long way nonetheless. I think along with the personalized atta boy, McNair could include a little discount for next year.:texflag:

Khari said:
this game's not on tv in Round Rock.......i don't wanna watch the dang Bears

:crying: :dangit: :crying:
I'm right by Round Rock too. I noticed yesterday it isn't on...What is up with that? Looks like it may be a Sunday at Rhinos and Jocks.

If we win are we supposed to be happy becuase we actually beat someone ... or if we lose are we happy becuase were still the worst in the NFL and still own the number 1 pick in the 2006 draft? Maybe Capers gone 2?

Well so much for the color guy doing his homework....he just said that AJ was the only Texans pro bowler ever.....oh joy we have a solid team calling this one.

Vinny said:
Well so much for the color guy doing his homework....he just said that AJ was the only Texans pro bowler ever.....oh joy we have a solid team calling this one.

I thought I heard that also. To top it off they also put it on the screen.

Tequila to kill the pain - check.
Pillow to muffle the sobs - check.
Tissues for the tears - check.

I'm ready for kickoff.

Back