Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005   #821
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2061
It sucks getting beat by a rookie quarterback from Harvard of all places.
Man, you beat me to it. lol He's not just a Harvard QB. He's a 3rd Srign QB from Harvard. Wow. That was the one thing I was hoping would not happen all week, and unfortunately.... :brickwall
Old 11-27-2005   #822
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCROD
I blame this loss on Bush. If he hadnt invaded Iraq, we wouldn't have lost today.....[/sarcasim] HaHaHa
Old 11-27-2005   #823
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
nice win!!!!

i think i jinx'd us. my fault fellas.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #824
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
A little of both...but he dismantled a bad secondary like he was supposed to have done. This is clearly his best game since the Viking game...but they had a rotten secondary also. I'd call his game today very encouraging on the Carr front even though we couldn't score in the second half.

It was said that this secondary had 6 starts between them! It was (I think) a secondary worse than ours if that's possible!

bobby 119C:brickwall
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #825
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
It was said that this secondary had 6 starts between them! It was (I think) a secondary worse than ours if that's possible!

bobby 119C:brickwall
No not worse, just less experienced. At least their secondary can tackle.:brickwall
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #826
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peldon
No not worse, just less experienced. At least their secondary can tackle.:brickwall
Hey, Cmac had a nice sack.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #827
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Okay, so I was at the game and at halftime the Texans sponsored this Hometown Legends thing where they brought out all these former players from the Houston area. Many of these people were former Oilers.

So former Oilers return and we collapse. Coincidence??? I think not.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #828
God of Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Okay, so I was at the game and at halftime the Texans sponsored this Hometown Legends thing where they brought out all these former players from the Houston area. Many of these people were former Oilers.

So former Oilers return and we collapse. Coincidence??? I think not.
I was going to post earlier that we need to demolish the dome. That area has too many ghost from Oiler past.
Old 11-27-2005   #829
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Wine
I was going to post earlier that we need to demolish the dome. That area has too many ghost from Oiler past.
I thought that part of the new stadium promotion was that the Astrodome would remain. Are we ready to back down on a promise?

Soooo, are we saying that ghosts are to blame for the Texans performance?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #830
God of Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH
I thought that part of the new stadium promotion was that the Astrodome would remain. Are we ready to back down on a promise?

No, just joking around and fuming. We just need to start over, fire the coaching staff and Casserly then hire Jimmy Johnson.
Old 11-27-2005   #831
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Not ghosts. Acual former Oilers showing up are to blame for the collapse.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 11-27-2005   #832
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Wine
No, just joking around and fuming. We just need to start over, fire the coaching staff and Casserly then hire Jimmy Johnson.
That could be a good start, however, everything that worked so well for JJ in Dallas did not in Miami. But, I think that most agree, we will be going nowhere fast with the staff we have now.
Old 11-27-2005   #833
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Not ghosts. Acual former Oilers showing up are to blame for the collapse.

Were they at the other nine games?
Old 11-27-2005   #834
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Were they at the other nine games?
We didnt collapse at the other games. We just sucked.

Old 11-27-2005   #835
Boxscore
All Pro

Lets trade our coaching staff, offensive line and defensive secondary for T.O.
Old 11-27-2005   #836
DuntaRobinson23
Rookie

I know alot of people want to keep losing to get the #1 pick but im concerned about the players. These past 2 games AJ has looked very disapointed and if you were him you would be to. He is such a great talents and we hardly use him to his potential (except for this game). Also D Rob cant be happy, hes the only playmaker on the D. Im just worried about are good players wanting to leave....
DuntaRobinson23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read