Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005   #341
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
You say the same thing to me every year....I have posted for years (you did the same thing at HPF).... You have always been hypersensitive on Carr.

I was giving BigTex some good natured Ribbing as we have exchanged several Emails and he knows I respect him. Now, NFLforher? She just throws down mean comments to anyone who doesn't fall into the Carr bandwagon. I don't feel I have to exchange any love with her since I don't snipe at anyone but Carr but take her swipes at me on a regular basis.

Get over it. If you love Carr post it...if you have some critical comments post them...but get over it.

Right. I'm just sick of your dumping on Carr every chance you get. Football is a team sport.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #342
Jerry
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers
who was covering holt on that play?
Bell was covering, but Coleman was supposed to be backing him up
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #343
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mathis time.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #344
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy
Coleman, you're making it easy for us to hate you
Indeed.
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #345
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

13 point contest? 24-10....count guy count
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #346
NFLforher
All Pro

[quote=markbeth]you are way to sensitive. and im not "in love" with carr. QUOTE]

Maybe it's that time of the month.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #347
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

We have 3 int as a team, cant fault him for trying to make a play...
Old 11-27-2005   #348
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

How do you follow up your best half of football in a year? Stay tuned...
Old 11-27-2005   #349
Dubya
All Pro

Roughing the passer?

edit: Ask a stupid question and Ed Hoculi will answer it...
Old 11-27-2005   #350
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLforher
Right. I'm just sick of your dumping on Carr every chance you get. Football is a team sport.
I've been critical of many players here over the last 4 years and the Carr fans are the one who can't handle criticism to the football player David Carr. Nobody is bashing you but you are the one who started talking down to the posters who are just giving football opinion. I may not like how you talk to me so I give some of it back. Respect is returned...not demanded

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #351
PapaL
Loose Screw

Carr got whacked! Just got up....
Old 11-27-2005   #352
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Nice job by Carr getting rid of the ball on the CB blitz.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #353
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected

AJ is close to 100 yds reciving already, add another 15 yds to that play...
Old 11-27-2005   #354
Jags&Dawgs
Veteran

Going to NFL.com to watch the game on my PC be back in a while to hoot and holler if you guys can hold on!!! and please do!!!
Jags&Dawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #355
uhcougar08
SHSUKATS08

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLforher
Yeah, but Carr has been terrible this year, luckily he is having a decent game against a terrible, and I mean college talent like, defensive secondary.
Old 11-27-2005   #356
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

that play had a chance, almost got it...
Old 11-27-2005   #357
Dubya
All Pro

Yeah! First down Carr to AJ.
Old 11-27-2005   #358
PapaL
Loose Screw

AJ 1st down, Carr down again.
Old 11-27-2005   #359
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

another nice play by DC, hooking up with AJ
Old 11-27-2005   #360
Johnny Utah
All Pro

The Rams are starting to break through our O-line.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read