Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005   #321
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

That was an interesting play. Coleman made a nice catch but screwed it up.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #322
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

$!#!@!##!&^%! Coleman!!!!! Just let the ball drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #323
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

A pick, but who recoverd the fumble?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #324
TexasJedi
Hall of Fame

Way to go Coleman. He was trying to pad his stats and gives it right back. He must want Reggie Bush too.
TexasJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #325
Dubya
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy
How long before someone calls him a bad pick because he's hurt?
He's a bad pick because he's hurt.

Just thought we should go ahead and get it over with.
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #326
ohwhyknott
Rookie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah
Thanks. We are in shock.
Wow! I just saw the score in Cincy! Way to go TEXANS!!! I knew this team was explosive! But the Rams? I'm very happy for you guys! you deserve it!!! GO TEXANS!!!!
ohwhyknott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #327
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy
How long before someone calls him a bad pick because he's hurt?

I called him a bad pick on draft day. Then I called him a bad pick when he got hurt when he hit a QB very late. I'll call him a bad pick til he becomes a Pro Bowler.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-27-2005   #328
Dubya
All Pro

Rams TD to Holt.
Old 11-27-2005   #329
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Touchdown Rams. 19 yard TD pass to Holt.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #330
Jerry
Veteran

Argh..Why don't we throw deep like that more often?
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #331
Johnny Utah
All Pro

Where was the hold. One of the Rams o-lineman dragged down one of our players.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #332
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
You say the same thing to me every year....I have posted for years (you did the same thing at HPF).... You have always been hypersensitive on Carr.

I was giving BigTex some good natured Ribbing as we have exchanged several Emails and he knows I respect him. Now, NFLforher? She just throws down mean comments to anyone who doesn't fall into the Carr bandwaggon. I don't feel I have to exchange any love with her since I don't snipe at anyone but Carr but take her swipes at me on a regular basis.

Get over it. If you love Carr post it...if you have some critical comments post them...but get over it.

you are way to sensitive. ive never had a negative comment toward you untill our recent disagreement. and that was after you started with your "you dont have any credibility" bs. maybe your getting me confused with someone else.

and im not "in love" with carr. i just called you out when you state things like carr had 4 sec to pass and he overthrew the ball. then i watch the replay and he had about 2 and 1/2 sec to pass and he threw it away.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #333
Dubya
All Pro

That one's all on our D. They loosened up over halftime.
Old 11-27-2005   #334
Doom Capers
Veteran

who was covering holt on that play?
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #335
Jerry
Veteran

Coleman's coverage was crap on that TD by Holt. He basically slowed down and watched Holt make the catch.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #336
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Coleman, the Rams 12th man.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #337
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Coleman, you're making it easy for us to hate you
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #338
Goon
Veteran

Anyone wonder if Coleman is wishing he'd DROPPED that INT on 4th down?
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #339
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
you are way to sensitive.
I just speak my mind...I don't have any telepathic powers. If you want to jump me I will answer you.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #340
Doom Capers
Veteran

so coleman gave them a first down, and a touchdown
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read